|2|

"You're an orphan?!" Asked Taehyung unbelievable. It only came a nod from the younger.

"Y-you d-do-don't like me anymore, r-right?" He looked sad to the older male and tried to hold back his tears.

The brown haired pulled him into a hug. "I'll always like you, Jungkook-ah." He whispered in his ear, before he let go of him. He wiped out a tear that dared to leave his eye.

"Thanks hyung." Thanked Jungkook and wanted to open the door when something came into his mind.

"Hyung can we play together tomorrow?" As an answer the black haired got a nod. He smiled and bid the other goodbye.

After he entered the orphanage, his smile disappeared instantly. He walked to the reception and told the woman he was back.

Like expected the woman didn't asked where he was. She didn't even greeted the younger. When Jungkook went away, he heard her mumble something.

"Why is he back again?"

It didn't hurt the younger any more, he was used to it. Nobody in the orphanage liked him because of unknown reasons.

:.:

"So who was that boy, who brought you back yesterday? He was kinda cute." Asked the boy, who hurted Jungkook with his friends.

the black haired male just continued swinging, without answering the other.

"Yah, i asked you something!!" The boy stopped the swing and pulled Jungkook up by his shirt.

He wanted to punch him, when a hand hold his. Surprised he looked to his side and saw Taehyung with a scary glance, that even got him scared a little.

Quickly he let go of the younger, who immediately ran protectively behind Taehyung.

"Are you that guy who hurt Jungkook?" Asked Taehyung. His voice dropping an octave lower. He then went closer to the boy.

The older brown haired male swallowed hard before he slowly nod. Not even a second later he felt a fist land in his face. He fell down and hold his red, thumping cheek.

Taehyung took Jungkooks hand in his bigger ones before he walked away.

He stopped at a playground. They sat on a bench. It was quite between them till the younger boy noticed something.

"Hyung, your che-"

"Did he do something to you?" Talked Taehyung in his word and scanned Jungkook, who shook his head.

"I'm fine. But what happened to yo-" Once again Taehyung talked in his word.

"It's nothing, no need to be worried." Smiled the brown haired sweetly.

"So tell me, what wanted he from you?" Asked he. "He wanted to know what your name is because he finds you cute. But i didn't say anything. Your only my Taetae." Jungkook giggled cutely and hugged the older male.

:.:

"Hyung, can you stay the night over?" Jungkook asked, while they walked back to the orphanage.

"Of course." Answered Taehyung. The younger one smiled happily. "Thank you hyung!"

When they arrived at the orphanage, the black haired boy walked to the reception and told the woman that he was back although he knew that nobody cared.

Jungkook took the hand of the elder and brought him to his small room at the very top.

When he wanted to close the door from his room, the brown haired boy from earlier quickly entered.

"Your strong for someone at your age, hm? By the why i'm Mino." He sat next to Taehyung on the bed and hold his hand out.

"I'm someone who'll throw you out the window if you don't leave the room within a second." Taehyung smiled cutely.

"Haha you really are a cutie." Mino pated his head and laughed.

"Take your hand from my head." Growled the brown haired, which got Mino a cold shiver flowing over his back.

Quickly he took his hand to himself. Although he was older, he still got scared of Taehyung.

"I-I just go now." Mino stood up and walked out the room. Jungkook, who was admiring the two boys, closed his door shut. He couldn't look it though because he didn't had a key.

He crawled on the bed and snuggled up to Taehyung. The latter lay protectingly his arms around him and kissed his head.

__
i feel like my english isn't thaaaat bad :D
what do you think?

btw i can't understand what the difference between older and elder is???
i asked uncle google but i still don't get it (╥﹏╥)