|6|

It's already a half month ago sice Taehyung didn't went home and stayed at the orphanage.

None of his family members came to see if he was there. Not even his mother.

However, it didn't hurt Taehyung because he somehow knew it.
Jungkook sometimes told him that he should go home and tell them that he's alive, but the brown haired always refused.

:.:

"Is everybody there?" Asked a young woman with long black hair and bright smiles. She was a new employee in the orphanage, her name was Kim Yerim.

"Nae!" Shouted all the younger ones joyfully. They'll go to the amusement park, thanks to Yerim. "Well, let's go ~!" Sang Yerim and walked ahead.

During the bus ride, everyone talked, laughed and sang.

"Taetae, can we drive the roller coaster when we're there?" Asked Jungkook his best friend with big doe eyes.

"Do you think you can drive that?" Grinned Taehyung. "Yeah, I'm not a baby anymore!" Protested Jungkook and narrowed his arms.

"Yeah you are, you're my baby." Smiled the brown haired, ruffled the youngers hair and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"H-hyung!" Jungkook hit his chest, in which he buried his heated face afterwards.

Taehyung laughed amusingly and put his arms around the younger.

"Aww, you're so cute!!" Somebody suddenly fangirled. Both boys looked to the direction where the voice came from, it belonged to Yerim.

"Thank you!" Grin the brown haired. Unlike him, Jungkook got only redder and buried his face again in Taehyungs chest.

"How old are you anyways?" Asked Yerim the two. "I'm 14 and Jungkookie is 12. Why?" Replied Taehyung friendly.

"Just asking." She smiled and turned back to the front.

:.:

When they arrived at the amusement park they split in small groups.

Taehyung and Jungkook had their own group, since they had no desire for the others.

"Are you sure you'll be fine alone?" Asked the black haired woman worried. "Sure, we're big enough to take care of us." Said Jungkook convinced of himself.

"At least I am." Giggled Taehyung, which is why the younger pouted at him.

"Haha, here's some money, have fun!" Laughed Yerim and left the two alone.

Joyfully Jungkook picked the hand of his best friend and pulled him to the roller coaster.

They both set at the very back. They got their belts on and waited for it to go.

Slowly the roller coaster moved up. When it almost arrived above Jungkook griped panicking after the hand of the brown haired and hold it tightly.

"Calm down, nothing can happen to you, okay?" Taehyung tried to calm him a little.

It came a slight nod from the younger and the grip on his hand became looser.

The roller coaster remained still before moving downhill with a fast speed.

Jungkook remained the breath and he hold Taehyungs hand tighter that it turned slightly blue.

When the ride ended, Jungkook first breathed hastily before he went out.

"I told you we shouldn't drive this roller coaster. You still shaking." Said Taehyung worried, while they walked tho the exit.

"It didn't look so scary." Pouted the younger.

:.:

"Hyung, I also want an plushy." Said Jungkook and pointed to a little girl who held an plushy kitten in her arms.

Taehyung nodded and walked with his best friend to a booth where there were plush toys to win.

"Hello, 3 balls please." Said Taehyung and gave the woman who worked there the money.

He took a ball in his hand, bent his arm a little and throw it against the cans. And-

"Omo you've hit all cans!!" Cheered Jungkook joyfully and jumped up and down.

"Congratulations, what would you like?" Asked the woman the smaller one.

"Hyung, I want this dog." Jungkook point at a white dog.

The woman handed him the plush dog before she bid them goodbye.

"Thanks hyung!" Thanked Jungkook the older and thought about giving him a kiss on the cheek. Till now Taehyung was always the one who gave him kisses on the cheek.

"H-Hyung .." Mumbled he shy. Taehyung remained still and looked at the black haired.

Without being prepared, he felt Jungkooks lips on his cheek. Soon the younger buried his face in the plushy.

He heard giggles, so he carefully lifted his head and looked at Taehyung.

"W-what?" Asked Jungkook. "Nothing, you're just too cute." Answered the older giggling. Jungkook shot the heat in his face.

"Ouh, we're gotta go." Said Taehyung suddenly and pulled his best friend behind him.

When they arrived, Yerim asked Jungkook first if he was okay because he was still red in his face. Jungkook nodded in response.

Together they walked then to the bus that brought them back.