Makeover

Three weeks later.

It was Monday, You heard a door ring . You walked downstairs and saw your cousin. You hugged her as well as your parents. Your cousin is 22 she stopped at L.A for a photoshot she was a model. You showed here to the guest room. She told you that you were different. You thought to do a makeover. Your cousin did what you said. You cut your hair, wore contacts, took your braces out and changed your style and wore the collection of stuff you mum bought. You looked better now then before. You and your cousin fell asleep watching movies.

Next morning you woke up and got ready. You loved your new look.You ran downstairs and ate breakfast. Your dad called you but instead you asked your parents if you could drive yourself in your car to school. They said yes, your car was a black bmw. You got in the car and drove and you could see everyone looking at your car. You parked and fixed your face and hair. You opened the door and locked the car. You walked towards the front door. Girls looking a your dress and bag. The boys jaw-dropped looking at you. You smiled. You walked into biology and saw whitney and nathaniel talking. All the boys looked and started checking you out. Nathaniel looked and then walked over to you and started flirting. Nathaniel started flirting saying

N-hey so have we met

Y- yea im your lab partner

N- oh yea so do you wanna go out sometime

Y-im busy next time

The bell rang it was lunch. You texted your mum to bring lunch she said yes. You went to your locker and grabbed your bag. You walked when you bumped into Jake. "hey jake""hi girl who dropped her glasses""my name is violet""hi violet do you wanna get lunch" "sorry im a bit busy" "its algood see you around" Jake walked off , you walked to the cafeteria and saw everyone. You walked past the door when everyone stopped and looked. All the boys smiled and looked at you when the some of the girls stopped and gave you evil looks. A guy walked in with two containers and gave it to you. You looked for a spot to sit when you saw Jake sitting outside so you walked over and sat across him on the table. "about going out i love to go out with you" you said and Jake smiled.

You were in last period when your phone buzzed . It was a text from Jake: stay after school watch me play footy. The bell rang everyone started running to the field. It was our school the knights vs the dragons. The game didnt start. You saw a sign that said 'cheerleading tryouts' you smiled. You walked over to the hall and saw all the girls trying out. You saw whitney there holding a clipboard. You quickly ran and changed in a skirt and tshirt. You quickly ran to the end of line when whitney came and asked for a name. She didnt looked at you until you said Violet Jones. She started laughing and told you to do a triple twist flip. She didnt know that you did gymnastics. When you did the triple twist flip all the girls clapped. Whitney got mad. The team started teach you and the others the routine. You all did the routine. The team finished deciding who is in. They called the names out . You heard your name and you started jumping. Whitney was mad that you mad it through. The team also decided a new captain. They said that you are the new captain. Whitney screamed . The cheerleaders told you that they were performing so they quickly gave your uniform then you guys practiced. The game was about to start. You cheered for Jake. The boys ran on the field. You were blushing because Jake winked at you . You sat down and watched him. It was the minute jake was running with the ball we won. Everyone started cheering . The whole footy team carried Jake and started cheering. The footy team let Jake down. Whitney yelled out"party at my house" everyone started going to her house. Jake walked over to you and said "thanks for cheering me. can i drive you to whitney". you said yes you gave your keys to Jake. You both got in the car. You stopped at McDonald Jake asked if you wanted anything you said a chocolate sundae. He bought two sundaes for both of you. You stopped on a street and ate your sundae. Jake finished his and he started staring at you. You started laughing then you stopped because you finished your sundae. You and jake started talking when he leaned in and gave you a kiss. You leaned back then you leaned in again . Jake stopped and started drive you both held hands on the way. You reached Whitneys house Jake got out and came and opened your door. You both.....