From Old to New

You saw Jake kissing whitney. You walked to him and yelled at him "Jake ? I thought you were good but your just a asskisser!!!" Jake tried to tell you what happened but you didnt care " Violet i didnt kiss her she kissed me". You slapped his face and ran to your car. When a car and a boy pushed you. You twisted your hand. You were bleeding. The strange boy lift you and sat you in his car. He drove to the hospital and you didnt see him after that. You fell in deep sleep when you were operation. You woke up in the hospital. You looked next you and your Mum was there. Your mum woke up and started crying. Your dad walked in the door and started crying as well. You stayed in the hospital for 5 weeks. The last day at the hospital you sat in the wheelchair while your Dad pushed you. You started walking 3 months later. You went back to school, on the first day back you saw Nathaniel better and trying to flirt. Whitney as a gloth and Jake as as the hot Jock. When you walked in the hall , you were immediately the Queen B. The bell rang and you had History. You walked and sat at in the middle. Nathaniel tried to sit next you but Jake was there. When the teacher walked in your jaw dropped. The History was the guy that saved your life. He was hot and sexy. You looked at the girls drooling over him. He said " hi guys im your history teacher Mr. Ross". Mr Ross turned around and saw you and started freaking out. The time went buy and the bell rang . You stayed and talked to Mr. Ross " Hey Mr. Ross um you might not remember me , you saved my life" he said " oh yea are you feeling alright, if so would you like to go out ?. You was surprised and you said yes. You walked off.