A Sudden Wish (English)

A Sudden Wish

It was a luxurious, famous and had a full of good looking students where I use to study. All of them were a model nor an idols. You will notice their bodyguards surrounding with them as if someone will kidnap them. But that was a fact and not impossible since all of them were born as a rich kid, aside of me. As you cast your eyes in every corner of our school you will learn that i'm the only one whose probably an outsider. I'm not rich. And definitely not a goodlooking person. I'm not that ugly though i'm just an average man. I have a big eyes surrounded with a dark circle probably because of staying up late at night. I have a pale skin and a very thin built. My hair is black and you can't even see my eyes because of the bangs. I'm also wearing a big eye glasses and a retainer. Shortly i'm a nerdy and loner type of human being.

Anyway, The reason why i'm here is because of my bestfriend. My bestfriend's name is Jayson. He's family is very influential and he helped me to barge in a full scholarship with this school. Though I know I will be just an outcast here i've accepted the opportunity. I'm not that hyprocrite if I don't.

Well when the school begins that's the time also I felt my insecurities with them. My bestfriend had a different course with me so I didn't get a chance to see him often. And it's so bad to the point i've become pity of myself. Because it's feels like i'm the only one who doesn't belong to this school. It's so frustrating and the fact that they really made me feel the same too. No one ever tries to be friend with me. No one tries to talk to me. And also no one even tries to have a single blink on me. It's very depressing and it's just like i'm just a piece of trash into them. So in the middle of the school year I made up my mind. I'd try my hardest just to be on the top of the class. Co'z I really thought that in that way maybe they will notice me. Maybe they will finally talk to me. Maybe they will be friendly with me. And maybe they won't treat me as an invisible man anymore. But then still I guess i'm wrong. Because in the second time around I just fooled myself again. In the end of the school year i've become not only the top of the class but also the top of the whole first year student. But then still no one notice me. No one congratulates me nor spent time to gaze at me.

But then..

I let it go. I just let it go. So the time passes by steadily.

When i've become a sophomore it happens unexpectedly that i've fell in love. I've really fell with the ver own daughter of the owner of the school. I know it's so stupid to fell in love with that kind of high class student since i'm just an ordinary person. Not to mention that i'm a loner and no one ever notice that I exist. But then i'm that desperate so I took a step towards her with an stupid way.. also.

I've created an account in Facebook and I used my bestfriends picture including the name and the information. I don't know what's got into me but I really do that. Maybe it's the fact that if I use my bestfriend's picture she will easily chat with me me. Because my bestfriend is really a goodlooking and aside the fact that he's a rich.

So then, I message her. That girl named Catherine who I have been fell inlove with. And in just a blink of an eye i've become friends with her. And that's the time i've become head over heels to her. She had a very good personality, not to mention that she's so damn pretty. It's like she's an angel from the sky.

She had this good quality that every man would like to have on their girlfriends. But then as the clock clicks. And like what the eldest saying..

that everything has it's.. ends.

Catherine wants to meet me personally. In that time it's just like my whole world will crash into pieces anytime. I keep asking myself.. why I didn't think of this possibilites at first? And why did it have to turn out to this like this? Because in the end of the day when I don't have any excuses anymore nor any choice. I confessed with my bestfriend. I told him everything. At first he got upset of course but then when he knew who is this girl. He immediately get her number then set a date with her.