The Ellen Show Part 2

update from 2017: this story sucks if you're reading it im so sorry probably won't ever update it again

************
*Jazmyns POV*
I took a deep breath and walked onto the stage and instantly heard applause. I smiled a little bit, it couldn't be that bad. I mean, all these people were here to see me, I think. I laughed a bit to myself as I walked over to Ellen.
Ellen smiled and stood up, giving me a hug. "Jazmyn! You look great." She said, flashing me a smile.
I laughed and hugged her back. "Thank you so much! So do you." I replied.
Ellen smiled and sat down, ushering me to sit down as well. "So, first things first. Growing up as Justin Biebers little sister. How was that?" She asked.
I laughed a bit, I got this question from everyone. "It was.. Great, honestly. Justin was an amazing older brother, for the most part." I smiled a bit. "Once he got more famous I saw him less and less but he has made such an amazing effort." I nodded. I wasn't going to hold anything back, or lie. "But growing up with him, it was like going on a new adventure everyday. But also his friends became like second older brothers to me. I consider all of them my brother." I smiled, thinking of Ryan and Chaz and Nolan. "Once he moved to Atlanta, all of Justin's friends were really there for me. They became my older brothers. Protecting me and always hanging out with me." I smiled.
"Oh really?" Ellen smiled. "Who's your favorite?" She asked.
"Oh my gosh, um, I could never pick a favorite!" I laughed. "That would be impossible. And a little mean." I laughed a little bit.
"Alright, I change the question. Who are you closest with?" Ellen asked.
"Chaz." I answered almost immediately, barely having to think about it.
"Oh, so you like him?" Ellen said with a serious face.
"What? I what? Oh, no!" I responded, starting to panic. What did I just do? I thought to myself.
"I'm kidding." Ellen laughed, as the audience laughed along side of her.
I took a deep breath and laughed a little bit. "Oh, good." I nodded.

* CHAZ'S POV*
As the interview went on, I couldn't stop thinking about what Jazmyn said. Was I really the closest with her?
Ryan threw a basketball up against the wall. "I can't believe she said you were the closest with her. I think that would be me." He nodded.
"In your dreams." I chuckled. "There's no way- I'm obviously the favorite."
Nolan jumped into the conversation. "Gentlemen, gentlemen, obviously I'm the favorite." He smirked.
"Shut up, Nolan." We both said.
Across the room, two teenage boys that were with the next person getting interviewed were talking. "Dude, she's totally hot. I'd smash." One said. Once I heard that, I felt my blood boil. "Are you hearing this?" I asked Ryan and he nodded.
"Maybe you should get her number, take her out tonight. Or just stay home." The other responded, a smirk on his face.
"Excuse me?" I said, taking a step towards them. "What'd you just say?"
"That I'm gonna get with that girl tonight." The first guy said coldly.
Ryan and I looked at eachother and before we knew it, we had lunged at the boys and were starting to fight them.
After a couple seconds, Nolan and Justin came to pull us off but I shrugged Nolan off me, continuing to punch the kid. I couldn't stop, I was so angry.
"Chaz, CHAZ."  Nolan yelled at me. "Stop! Walk away." He yelled, but I kept going.
Finally Ryan, Nolan, and Justin pulled me off. "Dude, what the hell? I get you're mad but you could've killed him!" Ryan yelled.
I sighed. "I'm sorry.. I don't know what came over me." I said looking up to Justin staring at me. I took a deep breath. I could tell. He knew.