Adjusting to Fame

AUTHORS NOTE: Ah! After 2 years I'm back. I'm still not a great writer but hey, people still told me to update so why not:)

Jazmyn's P.O.V.~

"No. Freakin. Way." I squealed, excited. "They want me?!" i jumped up and down. THE Ellen Show wanted me on their show. The one and only. Justin smiled and nodded. "They thought you were great, plus, you're related to me." He winked.

Chaz smiled at me. "I'm so happy for you, Jaz." he said, wrapping his arm around me. "I really am." I could tell that something in his voice was a tad off, though. "Are you alright?" I whispered to Chaz, indistinctly. "Yeah, yeah I'm okay..." He whispered back.

I stopped and brought Chaz over to the side. "Chaz." I sighed. "Whats wrong, seriously." I looked at him sternly in the eyes. He avoided my gaze. "N-nothing." He nodded. "I just, don't change. Alright?" He nodded. "Not like your brother."

Chaz's P.O.V~

I couldn't look at her. One single look into those light brown eyes, and I'd be hooked for life. More than I already was. I knew, I just knew that I would have to kiss her if I looked at her. Then, Justin would kill me.

"I just," The words were barely coming out. It felt like my insides were falling apart. I felt like every word I said was completely stupid. "Don't change. Alright?" I mentally slapped myself. How could I be so stupid? "Not like your brother." I added. Wow Chaz, make your best friend look like a complete and utter jerk in front of his sister. Smart move!

I heard Jazmyn laugh and suddenly I could breathe again. I loved her laugh. I loved the way how it sounded like a four year old, yet she still managed to pull it off. "I won't, I won't." She smiled at me. "Nothing can change me." She smiled.

Jazmyn's P.O.V.~

Okay, so, The Ellen Show wanted me. Tomorrow. No need to freak out or anything, right? I finished my little talk with Chaz and peered on stage, where Justin had gone back to perform with his very, very pink hair. I laughed and walked onto stage, but slyly enough for him to not notice. I waited for an instrumental part of a song and jumped on his back, laughing. "Well well well, I didn't know they hired clowns to be singers now." I teased.

"You're funny!" Justin replied sarcastically. "Learned from the best." I shot back. I looked up and saw thousands and thousands of camera flashes going off. "I better look good in these pictures." I mumbled.