Santa Baby

"Please? Please, please, please!" Kelley threw her body onto Christen.

It was 2 days before Christmas and Christen was lounging on her couch in her apartment. Kelley had come over to put the finishing touches on the Christmas party they were throwing the next day. Christen thought it would be a quick hour deciding on appetizers and drinks, but Kelley had other plans in mind.

"Kelley, why are you so stuck on this?" Christen rolled her eyes and tried to shrug Kelley off of her.

"It's tradition! I do it every year. Don't ruin this for me, Christen!" Kelley said dramatically as she grabbed Christen's body and rattled her around.

"You do know you should've stopped doing this when you turned like 8 years old, right?" Christen asked.

"So what I'm hearing is you'll come with me?" Kelley bounced up and down.

"You totally owe me," Christen grumbled as she got up from the couch and started walking toward the door.

"Why is Santa waving at you like you know him?" Christen asked Kelley as they waited in line behind the little children all waiting to see Santa.

"Because I do know him! Remember how I told you I do this every year?" Kelley asked.

Christen nodded.

"That's the friend I always go with," Kelley pointed at the jolly old fellow posing with the little kids for photos and handing out candy canes from his beard.

"Nice to know I'm your second choice," Christen said playfully.

"Shut up, Chris. It was a last minute gig and it pays. Thank you for coming with me though, have I ever told you how much I love you?" Kelley put her arms around Christen and squeezed as hard as she could.

Ten minutes later they were at the front of the line.

"Get up there, Chris!" Kelley smacked Christen's butt and pushed her toward Santa.

"Ho, ho, ho," Santa said as Christen approached him.

She sat down in his lap and adjusted herself so she was facing Santa. She looked into his warm honey eyes, the only part of his face that wasn't covered in fake white hair. Christen had no idea why, but she got a weird feeling in her stomach when she looked into them.

"And what would you like for Christmas, beautiful?" Santa asked with a sparkle in his eyes. He placed his hand a little too high on her thigh.

Christen's eyebrows furrowed. She doesn't remember Santa being this friendly with the little boy who went before her.

"Um, excuse me?" Christen asked as she brushed his hand off of her.

"Wanna check out my mistletoe belt buckle?" Santa whispered into her ear.

"Are you kidding me?" Christen couldn't believe what was happening. She crossed her arms across her chest.

"Oh, I get it. You want to be on my naughty list, don't you?" Santa let out a low chuckle.

That was the last straw for her. She brought her hand across Santa's cheek as hard as she could and jumped off of his lap.

"You're disgusting," Christen said, walking away from the oversized creep.

She ignored the glares she was getting from parents and the crowd of shocked kids as yanked Kelley out of line.

"Chris, what happened?" Kelley asked as she let Christen pull her into the closest department store.