My life part 2

-Andrews point of view
Ms . Sky is in a bad mood those words that the client said upset her.
-Flash back to meeting

-Clients point of view

What a stupid child, i might convince her to give me her ideas to make my own company better.
Well thank you Mrs. Sky for attending the meeting,we'll
I was wondering if you did  agree with the idea of combining our recipes or maybe trading your own ideas to me and work together?

-Sky's point of view
No,I did not agreed to your request. But Ms. Sky do you think it's a great idea for you to say no,think about it our company's might get better and think of the earnings we might ha- enough I said no and I plan to keep my recipes a secret and I don't plan to share my hard work to no one especially you.'
You brat if you could just give me the dam recipe for God's sak- bang*
Don't you dare talk to my mistress like that mater.
*End of flash back
At least that he is dead now.
Ms. Sky were are you going?
To the woods,and don't worry I have my daggers and my gun with me.
Yes mistress but be careful and would you take this backpack it has a flash light and a couple of snacks and a container full of tea an-enough I'll take the stupid backpack but please be quite, ish you treat me like child.
Sorry mistress Im just worried what if you get lost?
I'll just follow the north start to the left.
An-just give up I'll win anyways bye.