meeting with the slenderman

- Sky point of view
Finally, I can be alone and relax and not be treated like a child. I began to walk towards the wood's it felt calming, the birds sing and the gentle breeze just make it perfect. I started to walk through a path that I always use to take when I was stressed out(21 pilots reference).

-Time skip to 1 hour
As I stated to get deper towards the wood's I found the small stream that was about an inch deep, it was surrounded by trees bushes and small flowers.

-Slender man's pov(finally )
I was having a stroll and having a break from the stupidity of my proxies and others back in the mantion. I was admired by the peaceful views and calm warm breeze, wile admiring my surroundings I felt a presences from a mortal,and followed the presence to find a well dressed child with a expensive looking backpack, she had on a dark blue vest and short whith black nee high boots and a blue eyes.

-Sky's  pov
While enjoying the peaceful breeze I felt like being watched, so I carefully got my dagger from my bag and spin to find a tall well dressed slender man and was just surprised to see a faceless man looking directly to me.

-Slender man's pov
As I was about to move but out of nowhere she spin whith a weapon in hand made of silver and blue diamonds. She then looked up at me and froze in place,I read her thoughts to be surprised I thought that she was being for her life or thinking to scream for help but no, she was curious of what was I. I then got distracted by my thoughts by he mature voice almost demanding but full of curiosity.

-Sky pov
I then realized that I have no clue what he was or if it was a he, so I asked him how was he? he then spoke and said my name is slender man the owner of the wood's. I then thought about his name and then I said 'so your the one who is based on that stupidly made game of the 8 pages.

-Slender man pov
I

then responded and she said 'so your the one who is based on that stupidity made game of the 8 pages. Making me giggle of her opinion on that game to be honest I thought the same.

-Third person pov
As you both talk about your opinions on the game he well dressed girl property introduced her self and said"It's a pleasure to meet you slender man my name is Sky McClan" The pleasure is mine" said slender man "Oh please call me slender".