Exchange

Rowan
The glowing light from the tv caught my attention with people on it pasting the ball, to be honest I probably could've taken a nap if Peyton didn't have his arm over my shoulder and as guilty as it made me feel, I didn't want to push him away and pretend I thought he was gross because I didn't. I thought he was funny, charming, handsome, kind, and nice. I didn't want to overthink things and deny myself a moment that any other women would just enjoy and to think I'd spent the whole afternoon convinced I'd made a mistake saying I would come to this thing.

I worried he would leave me alone downstairs of bunch of girls on the sides and that I'd forced to make small talk with people while everyone around me dance that I couldn't pick up the step to but he hadn't abandoned me at all like some guys that dance with you for five minutes then dance with a different girl, I know Peyton isn't like that I known him for almost sixteen years and I know how he kind of acts but he stolen me away from all the action and he seemed as happy as I was about it.

After all, having him all to myself was such a rare treat and I was finally getting a chance to know what it felt like to be the center of his attention which was akin to drinking sweet tea- warming and energizing and good for my soul. I took a deep breath, letting the sweet scent of Peyton cologne fill my chest with lifting my head off his shoulder, he pull me closer to him, I put my hand on thigh. "You fading on me?" He said, I nodded. "No, just enjoy the moment." He nodded, my eyes were locked on hand that was resting on his thigh. "Wanna stay or do you want to head back." I lifted my head and looked at him.

His face was so close to mine and he was so handsome in the way it caught in a moonlight just like when we were seniors in high school on the night we were coming back home from Sabrina musical. "Is stay here a great?" I asked, he nodded as he pressed his lip like he was about to kiss me. "As long as you don't think I'm lame for keeping you from the party." I said, he shook his head. He looked down at my lip. "I noticed your lip getting better." I touched the place where the cut used to be and smile. "Yeah, I neosporined the shit out of it all week." He nodded and smile. "That is your signature move." I raised my eyebrows and nodded.

He laughed. "I think it's a pretty good signature move for someone so accident prone." I cocked my head, and smile. "Am I really that accident prone." He raised his eyebrows. "Is that a joke?" I shrugged. "I mean like more than other people." He laughed as he rub my arm. "Let's see, your mom sent you to school with a bagel cutter like who's mom does that, your dad put extra locks on your door that you'd remember to actually use one of them." I shrugged. "He's always been overprotective and my mom is crazy." I said, he smile showing his teeth. "Oh let's not forget the time you almost fell out of the tree house or the time you almost fell over on top of me when Sabrina said she had chocolate and Beyonce tickets." I shrugged. "Fine, maybe I'm little clumsy sometimes."

He nodded and smile more. "It doesn't matter cause that you and you're always clumsy and I love that about you too and I only mention it because sometimes it's hard to tell whether something is an accident when you do something or with you or-" I stop him before he said more. "Like what?" He smile and he took his arm off me. "Like kissing me back last weekend." I glanced down at my lap. "Oh, that." I said biting my lips. "Yeah, that." I looked up. "That was..." My eyes searched his, how could he looked so calm when my whole body felt do squirmy? "Unexpected...and I think Darby had to take a cold shower after that." He raised his eyebrows and nodded. "So did I." He said, I swallowed. "To be honest part of me felt guilty for getting carried away like that after the weekend you had." I nodded. "Don't feel that way, it made half of my brain forget about him, and it was nice." I said, he chuckle. "Well fuck rows I wasn't going for nice." I smile.

"If I was only going for nice, I wouldn't have even bothered." I raised my eyebrows and smile more. "You thought it was better than nice, did you?" I asked, he fixed his eyes on mine. "Didn't you?" My lips feel apart, I angled my body toward him. "Maybe it was better than nice." I laid a hand on his cheek and dropped my eyes to his lips. "Remind me." I whisper, he kissed me with an ungency that flooded my body with warmth and as he sucked the breath from me, I lost my mind in his mouth, he was right, it was better than nice. It was the kind of kiss that needed it's own backing track, the kind of kiss that could save your life.

He reached over and pull my hip toward him, it was only after I straddled his lap and felt his thick fingertip sink into my thighs, I hung my arms on his shoulders and settle in, letting the kisses I'd wanted to give him for fifteen years pour out of me but it wasn't a friendly exchange. He kissed me like he was two seconds away from pulling my hair and stretching me open but when he pulled my ass towards him and against his hard shaft, I knew it wasn't in my head.
He wanted me too and there was no one around to stop us from having each other, from going too far, from making the biggest and most glorious mistake of our lives. He moved his mouth to my neck, pushing my hair out of the way so he could kiss the delicate flesh behind it, I tried to catch my breath then but my whole body was flicking like a flame. "Peyton." I whisper when his fingers found the button of my jean shorts, I move against him I lost myself in how solid he was and how free I felt in his arms.

Merry Christmas 😀🎄🎁 y'all I hope you enjoy your holiday and few updates from me today before I go and sleep the rest of my night cause I hardly got any last night but anyways hope you enjoy and have a great day.