chapter 1

Erza's pov.

23th December, 7.30 am

*hearing footsteps coming into my room* * more footsteps* " erza, hey erza wake up!" Lucy said shaking my shoulders.*groan* I got up and sat up straight. " what's wrong Lucy? Did natsu came in and steal your underwear again? " I said cracking my knuckles. " Ummm.. Maybe, but no. I just wanted to tell you that it's just 5 days before Christmas!" she said squealing. "yeah, so what's the jig" I said. " don't tell me you don't know what Christmas means? " she said with a sad face. " well of course I Know. It means spending your jolly days of Christmas with friends and family, fixing misunderstanding relaitionships with each other and singing the Christmas carol" I said with a straight face. " yes.  But no. It's all about.... Christmas shopping!!!!!" she squealed again. " Lucy the true meaning of Christmas is.... " " blah. Blah. Blah. Less talking more shopping. Now get up and get dressed, natsu is picking us up" she said walking to the door. " fine....  But your paying for the stuff I buy" I said smirking. "whatever, just hurry he'll be here in 5 minutes" she said shuting the door behind her. Geeee... She takes shopping to seriously. I went to my closet and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans and a t-shirt that says I am the best.
A few minutes after preparing my self a honk came from outside the house. It must be natsu. I ran downstairs and grabbed my purse and hopped into the open aired car. Lucy was in the front seat next to natsu. I sat at the back all alone.  Sigh, sometimes I get jealous of Lucy and natsu, their such a perfect couple. I wish jellal and I were like them. That is if he loves me too, but I love him though. No matter what. He only lives a few blocks away from our house. Don't ask how I know where he lives, i just did a little stalking that's all. I was so focused on thinking about him, I didn't realize natsu stopping the car. " hey natsu why did you stop? " I ask curiously, not noticing that we were in front of jellal's house. "Ohhh right. I forgot to tell you that, Ermm natsu kind of invited jellal to come shopping with us. Surprise?" Lucy answered me with her sorry look. What! Jellal shopping with us! I mean he and natsu would be going to the men's side anyway, but still. JELLAL SHOPPING WITH US! " hey guys!" jellal said to us and stopped half way when he saw me. "what are you waiting for jellal. Hop in. We don't have all day you know." natsu said annoyed. He nodded and went towards the car. "ahem...  Where exactly am I going to sit? " he said acting dumb. "definitely not in the front seat, you sit at the back with dear erza here" Lucy said mischievously and glanced at me. He stopped again and looked at me. I saw him gulp down his saliva like he's nervous at some point. He went over to the car and opened the door he slides in the seat next to me and I saw his face turning red like my scarlet hair. Weird. Because that is how I am suppose to act like right now. A few minutes after natsu started the car engine I heard a chuckle from the Blondie. That's when I got curious... I whispered to lucy and said" Lucy you better tell me the truth or I am gonna break you into pieces"! " geeeez relax, me and natsu planned this whole thing okay. Don't act so surprised I know your enjoying it" she said with a smile. I went back to my seat sweating my back. My heart beats faster than a cheetah, that is how I describe it to be. I placed my hand on the middle seat waiting to see what his reaction will be. He moved his hand closer and out of all the sudden he held my hand, well it's more like touching it. I looked at him and caught him staring at me. His cold blue eyes are telling me everything. I feel like This can go on forever. We didn't notice to what is happening around us. I moved closer and so did he. We Looked into each others eyes like its the end. I don't know what he feels towards me but maybe, just maybe might he feel some sort of affection. In other words,  'love'. Though I think I know he's slowly falling in love with me, or maybe he has always loved me...  Hmmmmmm....  Maybe I could confess to him on Christmas. Lucy did say she's gonna throw a party, though I didn't agree with her in the first place but when she mentioned jellal I agreed straight away. We were still staring until natsu interrupted and said "yo love birds were here, and please would you mind and do your mushy stuff else where. Plus just admit it. You guys are deeeplyyyyy in"... Lucy cutted natsu and said "ahem. Natsu. Enough with the spoiling just let them be. Give them time to do right thing. Am right jellal". jellal nodded and went out of the car, he helped me out and I brushes myself up. We entered the shopping mall where the air is full of people. there was so many people that you could even get lost in your tracks. When I looked back to natsu and Lucy, they were gone it seems that I've lost them when I was swooning around the mall. A mysterious hand pulled me into one the shops and sent me tumbling over him/her. My eyes widened when I saw whom I have toppled on. I feel my face heating up because of how close my face is to this person. That person, well bet you already know who it is anyway. Jellal, of course this is the perfect time and scenery for this type of thing to happen. We stayed at that awkward position for awhile but then got up because of th angry store manager. We went somewhere else to rest since we lost natsu and Lucy. We stopped by at a bench to rest. " sorry about earlier" I said shyly. "uhhmmm no i-its fine"  he stuttered his words. There was silence for awhile until he I heard him mumble something. " Ummm what was that?" I asked. "n-nothing" he answered and looked away. "jellal do you hate me?" I asked so suddenly. "what. No. I'd never hate you.  Not even the least bit. In fact I lo-" he suddenly stopped and stared at his palms trying to avoid making eye contact with me. " you lo-?  What's that suppose to mean" I asked again. "erza I don't think this the right place to discuss this manner, why don't we go somewhere private" he said pulling me towards an unknown room. It was a storage room, and it was all dark. He flicked open a switch and the light were as bright as the sun. "erza, don't be surprised but. I...  I.. I love you.  And I hope you love me too" he shuddered. " that was suppose to be my line" I said and leaned towards him for a kiss.

......................................................................

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER OF ERZA'S POV IS QUITE LONG. BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT ANYWAY. THIS IS MY SECOND FANFICTION IN WATTPAD SO I THINK ITS OKAY.  HERE COMES CHAPTER 2 WHICH IS JELLAL'S POV.