chapter 4

Jellal's pov

25th december, 00.00am
As soon as the family gathering was over and the clock strikes midnight I ran to my car not cautious to what I am stepping. I was the first one to leave. I drove the car straight away, ignoring the calls from my parents and the rest of my family. By now erza's dinner party would be over. Erza's house is only a few blocks away from mine, but a few miles away from my grandmother's house. The car was going out of control because of my fast driving. Almost there. Wait for me erza, I'll be there. In few minutes I arrived at erza's house. I saw the others leaving goodbye except for natsu who currently will be spending the night in lucy's room. I got out of the car ignoring the glares from the others, especially Gray. I sprinted over to the front door before Lucy could close. "Ohh hey jellal. The dinner party is over.  You were to late" Lucy said trying to close the door. "Lucy wait, can I see erza?" I asked holding the door. " Uhhh Ummm I don't think so she's been crying a lot in her room" Lucy said. "please just let me make this right, this will only take a few minutes, Lucy please I am begging you" I said pleading. "alright jellal but if she rejects you don't blame me" Lucy said opening the door. I went right in and knocked on erza's door. "jellal wait!" Lucy said pulling my hand away from knocking the door. "first, you need to know what she has gone through when you weren't here" she said.

Lucy's flashback...
I was watching erza from the start. I knew this would happen. At first she sat at the corner watching the fire in the heath, When she said she won't be joining us for dinner, I got worried. So I sent Gray to check on her. A few minutes later, Gray came back telling me that he could see tears rolling down her cheeks. Well it's obvious that it was about you jellal. By the time we finished eating the music played again and we all danced with partners, all of us except for erza whom was still sitting at the lonely corners. Before we started the count down I told Wendy to call erza. Doing the count down before officially Christmas was something erza wanted to do ever since. But she said no thanks. Then she left and locked herself inside her room. She has been waiting for you all this time jellal.

End of Lucy's flashback...

"that actually happened" I said. "yeah, now go and make it up to her before she says no forever!" Lucy said with a motivatif voice. "aye" I said and ran over to erza's room. "erza open the door. It's me jellal!" by the time I said my name I could hear the door unlocking. And the door opened. There the room was dark and erza stood there in front of me not looking. She was dissapointed as ever. "what are you doing here jellal?" she said with a gloomy face. "I came to see you" I said with a smile. "but the dinner party is over" she said and turned around to close the door. "that may be over but our love isnt" I said and pulled her by the waist and kissed her. Her eyes widened by my sudden doing but she went along with it anyway. We pulled out and I said "erza I am sorry that I couldn't make it for the dinner party, it's because my family had this family tradition and"... "shhhhhh that's enough talking, I accept your apology" she said and pulled me over to the Christmas tree. "surprise!" she said. I looked up and saw her holding a mistletoe above us. I smiled and pulled her into another kiss, but this time it's better and special. Cause this is what you call a Christmas kiss, Something every girl wishes to do. After a while later we stopped to take in air. "this is the best present I could ever get," erza said holding my hand. "it's Christmas, of course it's the best" I said and kissed her cheek, I hear her giggle. She laid her head on my shoulder."Merry Christmas jellal," she said. "Merry Christmas to you too erza" I replied. "I love you" I whispered to her ear before the both of us drifted to sleep. May this love blossom forever.

.................................................................................
That's the end of this story.  I hope you enjoyed as much as I enjoyed writing it. I know this is obviously the same line I used for the of my other story. I know the story is pretty cheesy but I think it's okay. Thank you to who ever is reading this.