The Prince

The Prince (Oh_My_Flavors )

Name; El, Erza

Age; 14

Gender; Demiboy/Starboy

Sexuality; Questioning/Pansexual

Date of Birth; Unknown

   Looks; Short in hight, blue eyes, dirty blonde hair that parts to the right. It's in a bob that doesn't go past his neck. Broad shoulders, kinda curvy body. Graphic tees, large sweatshirts, flannels. Bow ties and dress shirts when needing to dress up. Black skinny jeans and sneakers. Usually wears blue and grey. Doesn't wear pink.

   Likes; KPOP, YouTube, writing, art, drawing. Bastille, EXO, BTS,
MONSTA X. Music in general.

   Dislikes; Politics, peo LE who don't or refuse to accept the LGBT community, people who don't follow directions, idiotic people in general, vomit. Heavy metal isn't good for me either.

   Personality; Sweet, caring, a complete lovable kid. Trusting, nice, kind in general. Hot headed, kind of messy, quiet in public but loud when with good friends and family. Listens onto conversations all the time.

   (Optional)Backstory; With his Father and Mother the King and Queen of their kingdom, El would usually get stuck ordering others around all day. He hated it but since, he was Prince. He had no choice. His Father kept him under constant watch by guards to keep him from slacking on his duties as Prince. One day, His Father set a contract of war out to a nearby kingdom, mad at them for trying to take land. The king, who was head of his army, set out with his troops to attack but, never came back, there's no real explanation as to were he went. Most say he died in battle though, they never found his body or armor near the fight. Others said he ran off with a widowed woman to start over. Whatever the reason, El, the Prince was left in charge with his mother. He was finally able to take breaks and be a normal kid as his mother was a kind-hearted woman. Now off he went, finally out of the castle and into the kingdom he's never seen before.

   Other; No crown for this prince. They way of knowing your the prince of this royal family is with a small tattoo on the side of your neck. A small symbol of  the kingdoms flag is usual but, in this case, it's a sorta small-large tattoo of a ring.