The Mage

The Mage (Thy Author*Me* )

Name; Jordan M.

Age; 14

Gender; Female

Sexuality; pansexual

Date of Birth; 9/29/02

   Looks; Soft, green-grey eyes, pale-ish skin. A large scar down back, from two heart surgerys when she was a child. Under-shaved light brown hair with many bleached highlights. Usually wears green, blue, and pink clothes, flannels, jeans and sneakers mostly.

   Likes; Helping others and make sure others are okay. Using her powers for good.

   Dislikes; Dresses, MOST skirts and tang tops. Snooty people who only care for themselves. When people don't let her help, or when they take advantage of her.

   Personality; A loud, annoying soul, always smiling and trying to get others to be happy. Overthinks a lot of thing and

   (Optional)Backstory; Born the youngest of five sisters Jordan was an outcast with her twin, Samantha. They never got along well with others thought, both quite friendly. One day though, an act of kindness got her twin killed. Left guilty and grieving, at the age of 12 Jordan ran off, trying to find a way to bring her closest friend back alive and well. To this day, she is still searching.

(A/N: Small fact about Samantha; she's always wanted to design clothes and dresses and all that so, she'd practice with making clothes for Jordan. That's what Jordan is wearing during this. Some clothes her twin, Samantha made: N/A)

   Other; A spell caster with her trusty staff. It's widen like material and light weight makes it an easy-to-carry weapon and spell-casting device.