Fathers who need them?

I saw my father staggering over to me in his drunken way. He glares at me through gray eyes and yellow teeth. I just stared back at him. I didn't want to deal with him so early in the morning.

Usually I get the house to myself, my father is gone drinking or stayed at one of his drinking buddies houses. He never came home this early, so why the hell now. I looked up at the sky asking this question to the fake god my mother once believed in.

Apparently my father was talk to me as I did this and he slapped me "J-Jake listen when your father is talking to you." I glared at him, I hate him so much. I notice as I was thinking Zero was standing next to me. "Want me to phase through him?" He asked with anger on his face.

Zero always hated it when my father beat me. I looked back at my father only to meet a fist, I fell to the ground pain rushing through my head. He was so drunk that he even fell. He landed on my legs, pop! I heard his back pop damn that sounded like it hurt. Zero was just about to grab me to give me energy, I must have looked tired or something because worried was written all over Zero's face. Zero is used to me getting beat just like how I am.

When Zero's hand was just an inch away I feel a yank on my black Slipknot jacket. My father pulled me close to him yelling at me. "Why the hell do y...ou look away from me when I talk to you?" He was spitting on me now. "Don't you know that I am the boss of you?" He pushed me to the ground getting ready to start beating me. I closed my eyes preparing myself for the wrath that was about to come down apon me.

About 30 seconds later I feel my father fall next to me knocked out cold. I look at my now passed out father to find Zero phasing out of him. "What he was goin to hurt you in not going to let that happen." Zero then walked over to me and held me.

"Zero I need to go to school come on you lovable dork." I said getting up and walking to my car I threw my bag in the back and got in.

It was about a 20 min drive to my school. I was a Junior so I went to the Junior parking lot. I was blasting Slipknot Dead Memories I had just finished listening to the guitar solo when I got to school I grabbed my bag from the back and got out of my car. There I was met with the biggest shit head here Tom...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey people! Sorry it's short! I was bored in class so I made this up hope you like it :33 love ya all!