Stalker Ghost

Boney didn't talk much but he followed me around the entire day of school. I guess that's what I get for being the only kid who can see the dead. I got used to his face now as I see him pop his head through the window, he reminded me of a lost puppy. I looked over at Zero and smiled at him later to be yelled at by the teacher "what's so funny Mr. Stone?" Fuck... "Nothing, just thinking to myself." Yes I was thinking to myself but it wasn't about how stars become red giants it was about the ghost I love Zero, and the ghost that's stalking me Boney.

After class I walked to a near by park and tried to ask Boney some questions. " why were you at the school?" Boney said nothing. I looked at Zero's perfect jaw line then his emerald green eyes. Wow was all I could think of.

I glanced back over at Boney. "He must have been in a fire." I looked back at Zero. He nodded his head. "Yea but what is he still doing here?" Zero looked around "maybe he needs help to bury his bones or the bones of a lover." "Maybe." I said pulling out my computer and searching for fire in the past year. "Hey Zero look this hotel was set a flamed because of some in room fire maybe this is where we need to go." I looked at Zero and blushed his face was really close to my own I know he gets close all the time but it doesn't stop my heart from pounding in my chest a thousand time fast. I can't believe a ghost can be so handsome and dashing. Zero looked at me and I quickly looked away to hide my blush. "Hey do you want to head there now jake?" Zero peered down at me. "N-no I have to go home and cook before dad gets there." I said getting up from the bench I was sitting on.

I started for my car when I saw Boney creeping toward the forest near the park. I ran after Boney only to be greeted a sight that baffled the mind. I looked around to what seemed to be a vodo but with ghosts. I looked over at Zero who's face had gone another shade of white. "What's going on here?!?!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I died on you guys life has got me busy but I got another one up so YAAAY I hope you all like it and if you do leave a comment and a like bye bye have a beautiful day!