Chapter 26

Hey guys! Thank-you so much for over 1.4k reads, that's 400 reads in two weeks!

Enjoy this part

XxEmilyxX

Hehehehehehehehhehehehhe...................... Nicola Was here xxx

okay so my best friend knows my wattpad and sometimes goes on it.... but I thought I'd leave the message on anyway!

George's POV

Rachel came over to me, and started getting way too close, I mean WAY too close. Suddenly she forced herself onto me and started kissing me roughly. Her lip tasted of alcohol and I tried to pull away but I couldn't as she had pushed me up against a wall. She mumbled something and then her younger slid over my lip. Her mouth made me gag, and want Daisy's sweet lips even more. After a while she finally stopped and let me breathe. Then she smiled sickly and said "fancy you coming back to me George" I gritted my teeth and tried not to scream at her, and I managed to keep my mouth shut, and just mumble, "I believe you texted me to come here." she led me over to a door and opened it. It looked pitch black, but she switched on a light. She suddenly screamed at me "GEORGE HOW DARE YOU LEAVE ME AND THEN GET TOGETHER WITH THAT LITTLE COW" she said, pointing over to the corner of the room. In a crumpled heap lay Daisy, but she looked far from good....

I tried to run over, but Rachel still had me in her grip. "Not so quick" she said. Out of her pocket she pulled out a glinting, silver....

KNIFE

My hands shook and she brought it up into the light, I tried yo snatch it, but that only ended in me getting a large gnash in my left arm. I winced in pain as blood dripped down my arm. Rachel cut me a few more times and screamed how worthless I was, like she used to when we were dating. After about 5 cuts she left me, locking the door after her. I rushed offer to the heap of Daisy and knelt down beside her, I felt her neck to try and find a pulse, but I couldn't feel and pulse at all. I fell down next to  her and cried.

After a while I sat down next to Daisy quietly and stroked her soft hair. I kissed her lips as well, when all of a sudden she coughed, ever so slightly. I looked and then all of a sudden her eyes fluttered open...