Summary of book

A New Book, A New Future
The story of those who want to establish "Solar Civilization"
Solar energy applications, which are rapidly spreading with global warming, open new horizons to humanity. For this reason, the author deals with this very current issue in his new book. It both tells to the reader "the Secrets of the Sun" and the "Project of the Solar Age" it gives useful information about how to etablish the future "Solar Projects".
The topics covered as a novel are as follows:
How can we stop "global warming"? What are the projects against climate change? What sources can be evaluated for the purpose? Information on the potential of solar energy, sun culture, properties and Legends of the Sun, "Solar. Architecture and Solar City "of tomorrow" etc.
You will be able to read a breath and begin to think about future "real projects", it will allow you to access and learn new and unpublished information from the sun.
..........................
Some opinion about this book new published:
I read without breath (a senarist), Towards a Sunny World (educator, writer), "Wonderful " (worker's retirement), "A work that everyone should read" (Sun specialist, academician, Metu) , First read it yourself and after try to make children and young people read. A work to be evaluated as a book of reference for schools "(Prof., Educator, Academician, University of Ankara).