9

I blushed madly. I broke the kiss and put my hands on his chest to push him, but it was no use. He held my waist tightly.

"Jungkook, I-I have to go, Hobi might be waiting", I said while trying to push him again.

He sighed and let go of me.

"Tae, please think about giving me another chance", he said.

I nodded and walked out.

---------------------------------

"Bye Hobi", I pecked his lips and walked inside my dorm.

Jhope's POV

I sighed and walked away. I wonder what they talked about earlier. I was to busy thinking that I didn't realize I bumped into someone.

"A-Ah, sorry, I didn't see you there", I said as I helped the stranger up.

"It's okey, I wasn't looking", the stranger said.

"What's your name?", I asked

"Yoongi, but you can call me Suga", he said

"Okay, Suga, my name is Jhope", I said.

"Do you mind if I could get your number?", Suga asked.

"Uhh, no, here you go", I said while giving him my phone number.

"Thanks, anyways I have to go, see you around", he waved goodbye.

He was kinda...cute.

Taehyung's POV

I laid in bed while touching my lips.

Why wasn't I...bothered when we kissed?

Why did I let him kiss me?

I sighed and walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. I turned around and was met with a shirtless Jungkook.

"W-When did you get here?", I stuttered.

"Just right now", he said

"Okay, w-well, I'm gonna go to sleep, goodnight", I was about to walk away, but Jungkook suddenly grabbed my wrist.

"Y-Yes?", I asked.

"Do you really have feelings for him?", he asked.

"For who?"

"Jhope"

I stood there silent.

"I....d-don't know", I sighed.

He let go of my wrist. I put my water bottle on the counter and walked out the kitchen. I took off my clothes and changed into a t-shirt that was big for me and some shorts. I laid in bed and stared at the ceiling.

Jungkook soon walked in.

"Hey Tae, can I, uhh..sleep with you tonight?", I looked up at a blushing Jungkook. I hesitated, but soon nodded.

He crawled in my blankets and laid there awkwardly. I giggled.

"What?", he asked.

"You look so awkward", I laughed.

He smiled and touched my cheek softly. I blushed. He stared at me for awhile.

"W-What?", I asked

"I haven't heard you laugh for a long time", he said.

"Really?", I said.

He nodded and moved his hands to my waist. He pulled me close to him. He rested his head on top of my head.

"J-Jung-"

"Shh, let's go to sleep", he said.

Soon, I heard light snores. I bit my lips whiling staring at Jungkook's chest.

I felt my eyes getting heavy. Later on, I fell asleep in a warm embrace I missed so much.