11

Taehyung's POV

"Hey Jungkook, I'm gonna go to the store for a bit, we barely have any food in the fridge", I said while putting my shoes on.

"I'll come with you", he said.

"No, it's okay, besides, the store isn't that far", I said and walked out.

Later on, someone pulled my wrist. I turned around to see who it is.

"Let's go together", he said and smiled.

"O-Okay",

Jimin's POV

"Shit, Jungkook is with him", I muttered angrily.

"Heh, what? Is he trying to get his dick too? That slut", I smirked.

"Just wait Taehyung, my boy's are going to have some fun with you", I walked away while laughing.

Jungkook's POV

"Hey, I'm gonna go grab some spices", he said and walked away. I was about to follow him, but he just...disappeared.

I started to panic. I ran all over the store, but I couldn't find him anywhere.

"Tae!...Taehyung!!..Kim Taehyung!!!", I kept calling and calling him, but there was no reply.

I heard my phone vibrate. I took my phone out and looked at the message.

Jimin: "Hey baby, wonder where your little TaeTae went? Well, all I gotta say is that my boy's are about to have some fun with him, hehe"

I clenched my fist tightly. I quickly called Jhope.

"Hello?"

"Hey! Jimin has Tae, I can't find them anywhere!"

"What?! How did this happened?!"

"He just disappeared! Then Jimin texted me about some boys are going to have 'fun' with Tae! Do you have any idea where there at?!"

"...I think I know, where are you at? I'll meet you there"

"I'm at the Supermarket"

"Okay, I'll be there"

Jhope's POV

I got up the sofa quickly and ran to my car. I started the car and drove straight to the Supermarket.

"Get in",

"Okay, so I think Jimin took Tae to the forest, there's an abandon cabin there, I know this because him and I used to go there when we were kids", I said

Jungkook sighed and looked out the window.

"I'm worried about him", Jungkook said.

"I know, me too", I sighed.

Taehyung's POV

"W-Where are you guys taking me?!", I yelled at the two men.

"You don't need to know cutie, all you need to know is that your going to be feeling good soon", One of the men said and smirked while rubbing my thigh.

"D-Don't touch me!", I said while trying to kick him.

"Ooh, Jimin got us a feisty one" the other men said.

My eyes widened.

J-Jimin?!

"Okay cutie, we're here", one of the men pulled me over his shoulder.

We were in a forest. I looked up and saw an old cabin.

"W-Why am I here?!", I yelled.

"Stop yelling you bitch!", I flinched.

They took me inside the cabin and threw me onto a cold bed.

I heard someone chuckle. I looked up and saw Jimin with four men behind him.

"Hey Taehyung", he said and smirked.

"W-What are you going to do to me?" I asked in fear.

"Ooh, well I decided to get some revenge",
He giggled and moved to the side.

"Have fun boy's", he said and walked away.

All the men started stripping me. They were sucking on my neck and chest. I felt one of them pulling my pants off. I tried pushing them, but one of them pinned me down and tied my hands together.

"N-No!! Please!! Stop!!", I yelled.

Tears started coming down my cheeks. I clenched my fist tightly.

"H-Hobi...Kookie...help..please"