the aftermath

~Hannah's prov~
     My eyes flew open I had awoke from someone's warm but coffee  breath I jumped my blood icy cold."How did I get here!where are my sisters?!"I panicked."It's okay I am  Kaitlyn and this is francisco."A woman with burrnet hair ,wore high heels and a suburb purple dress.The one breathing on me was francisco he wore wirerime glasses ,he had a mustash that was attached to his beard. He wore a plaid shirt and blue jeans his black hair fell on his shoulders neatly.
     "So your a twin?!That's cool!I wish I had a twin I'd name him vibey 2.o.-"
"Cisco give the girl a break she just woke up."Kaitlyn interrupted him.
"It's fine and i am guessing she is still asleep."I looked over two unconscious sleepyheads.
    Jade groaned and opened her eyes "FOOD!!!!" She demanded."Oh sh♤♡t she is a demon!"Francisco jumped on the top of the counter the room was a science lab with microscopes and advanced computers-any who back to the problem.
   " No she isn't a demon she is just being a diva .come here baby jade come on." I treat her like a little baby even though she is 13 years old because she acts like one. I look over to see a pot sticker ,"hand me that potsticker please?" I asked politely.
Kaitlyn had given me the pot sticker box ."sit ,good girl. "I chuckled handing Jade the pot stickers as she devoured the whole thing.                                        
"why isn't my twin waking up?" I asked."Well she is in a coma you two had been awoken from the coma and we had called up some friends from Central City  to help us with this situation for your sister." Kaitlyn had explained. "Now lets run some tests to see if your really okay Hannah your first."
  Kaitlyn had tested my running, my breathing and my strength everything was fine."Everything is working right you two will be going to school tomorrow meet back here when school is over, okay?"kaitlyn had explained."you bet cha dude."Jade and I had said chuckling.kaitlyn chuckled while walking out of the room to check on Alice.
    Francisco's prov:
      I looked at Alice her long blond locks had been unraveled, her blue jeans were ripped and her black top had ash stains on it.She reminded me of my little sister bold and strong when battling cancer she had died when the accelerator exploded.
     My thoughts where interrupted when kaitlyn had walked into the room with felicity and Caitlin ."Is her breathing stable?"Caitlin asked.I go to check,no pulse "uh oh that can't be good...."I panicked."What do you mean uh oh! Cis! Sh💀💀t she isn't breathing."Caitlin paced.felicity grabbed two metal compartments.                     "What are you doing?!"Kat asked sheepishly ."trust me I did this too Oliver twice."felicity muttered rubbing them together and said clear then pressed them against her heart restarting it.Alice's eyes flew open as she panted.

     💕💕  Hope you enjoyed the second part happy Friday love you all 💕💕