The truth

(Before you start reading just a little disclaimer on what felicity and Caitlin is capable of okay that's all)
《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》《》///////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Alice's prov:
      I pant ,"Remember me you asked for a paintball gun for a science project? "Kat asked awkwardly."Yeah your kitty Kat Kaitlyn and that project was awesome when I programmed the paintballs to explode in different shapes." I smiled. "thank goodness ."Kat smiled
   "oh right this is Felicity and Caitlin. "She pointed to a blond woman with eyeglasses and kind eyes then a woman with burnet curls that reached her shoulders she wore a lab coat .I sat up "I am Alice its nice to meet you." I smile. "your sister's are at school. "Kat added.
  "yep I just have to-"
"Is Alice okay? I heard the news. "Caitlin was interrupted by my friend Jay he had floppy hair and he always wears a black leather Add to dictionary Jay I am fine." I say. "Ally whose this? "Francisco asked. "His Jay my science partner that only copies my homework and his a billionaire." I explain aggravated. "Its just ninth grade. "Jay argued.
       "Don't you have some girls to chase or something !"I rolled my eyes."Hey Alice needs to rest you can come by later. "Kat lied. Jay stormed out. "what's with the tension between you two?"Caitlin asked."when Alice was in 8th grade May took her science project and broke it in half then bullied her pushing her down the stairs. "Kat explained.
   "yeah I should go out for a walk ."I say getting up and changing into normal clothes and walking out. I grabbed my school bag and headed out. I took in the fresh air and my eyes ocean blue eyes adjusted to the light. Jay came up behind me ."Hey beautiful."Jay purred."No.."I slap him in the face and skateboarded to central city leaving him alone.
      The train stopped near Barry's house ,I knocked on the door. Barry opened the wooden door."hey bear did you find out who my parents are." I asked. "yes but you won't believe this." he hands me the DNA results. "Thanks I got  go dance starts at 11 ." I hug my cousin and take the train back to the studio. I tear the envelop open and read my father's and mother's name. Wanda Maximoff and Vision unknown. I repeated their names in my mind. I met with my best friend Maya she usually hates dancing but surprisingly she wanted to watch my audition for a moana dance.
      Jade's prov:
    After school Hannah  and I had walked out of the ally way when we had been approached by four bulky men with the same tattoo markings a dead dragon with a dagger through it's heart."back off!"I growled at them when they had gotten closer ignoring her warning.Hannah got closer to me.Something had caught my eye,Annie's (my nickname for hannah) eyes were changing color to purple.
     Hannah screamed loudly it was like a siren attack or something.I felt the urge to fight these men ,I threw punches and I could suddenly lift the men up and decapitate them with just my bare hands.Crimson stained my skin.
     "Did we just committed murder?"Hannah asked with an unsettling tone.I gave her a worried look and we dash through the neighborhood ,everything was a blurr.We had made it to hvo.we had decided not to tell Kaitlin or Francisco about what had happened.
           We entered in the lab to find Alice with a 19 year old girl that the same golden sandy hair as alice and Annie's and her eyes are emerald just like mine."Hi I'm Alex your biological sister."The girl introduced herself."what?now...."Hannah collapsed on the ground.

♤♤♤♤ sorry for taking long I had been busy with school and a play well love all of y'all Alice hugs and Alice kisses♤♤♤♤♤♤♤