//1\\

"Flight number 137 to Seoul, South Korea, is now boarding."

Minji and her mother stood up and made their way toward the gate. They started walking down the long hallway to the plane.

They boarded the plane and Mrs. Pistone fell asleep immediately. Minji took out her favorite book, Carry On by Rainbow Rowell (GO READ IT), and started reading.

After the 15 hour flight, the two had finally arrived. Minji was exhausted, she hadn't gotten any sleep on the top plane.

The two Americans made their way to the lady at the front desk. Luckily for the two of them, Minji had taken Korean Language class throughout high school and college. Her mom didn't, so Minji would be doing all of the talking.

"Hello, ma'am, how may I help you?" The lady at the desk asks, in Korean.

"Do you know where the PPP hotel is?" Minji asks, looking over at her mother, who looked very out of place.

"You have to take a taxi over to..." the lady at the desk went on, pointing to a map.

"Ok, thank you." Minji and her mother walk out of the airport and hail a cab. Minji tells the taxi driver where they are going and he starts to drive.

//time skip\\

They finally arrived at the hotel and paid the taxi driver.
The two of them use the elevator up to the 3rd floor and arrived at their two bed hotel room.

Minji immediately fell onto her bed. She fell asleep right when her head hit the pillow.

Mrs. Pistone chuckles quietly at her sleeping daughter, before getting into bed and falling asleep.

//\\

Don't worry,  Seventeen will show up soon!!!

Thanks for reading!

-A