chapter 2

Katy's p.o.v.

we walked into the theatre room and I finally managed to get my wrist free from Louis' grasp. I quickly made my way to the teacher before he could do or say anything else.

"excuse me miss but are you the teacher?" I asked her confidently.

"yeah I that must mean your Katy?" she responded and I nodded "okay Katy I'm Miss Cooper you can just sit down with the rest of the class," she told me before turning around and reading names off the register.

I decided to sit up at the top of the seating because everyone other than Louis and his Posey were on the bottom two. The group of boys were sat on the fourth row from the back. When they noticed me walking towards them Louis smirked but it soon dropped when I walked straight past them and straight up to the back. "aww come on babe why you sat on your own we all know you wanna sit with us?" this guy is so close to getting a fucking punch and he has only said one sentence to me.

"aww come on babe say one more thing to me like that and you might just need to go to the nurse!" I spat at him flipping him the finger before looking back at the teacher.

"your not aloud to sit on the top three rows of the seating so please can you come down?" miss Cooper asked sweetly I think I am going to like her as soon as she knows I'm sitting here.

"Miss think about it I'm new I don't know any one other than bay who isn't in this class and the little Posey down there because they are little paedophile's who think it's okay to be a little nob and get away with it and also think it's okay to look through someone's window when there moving in to there new house never mind listening in on a conversation I was having my my parents so how am I going to get into trouble and plus this is my favourite lesson and the one I think I'm second best at so why would I risk the chance of messing up in it?" I asked, most of the class had turned to look at me now all but a group of three girls who were whispering. Rude much?

"fair enough you can sit there..." she said after a minute. I just nodded and looked down at my timetable which was on top of my books.

"today class you will be working in groups I put you in so I can see how you work together I will try to keep you in friendship groups but there has to be two girls and three boys In each group because there are more boys than girls and when you are in them you have to do a scene from a type of move each group will have a different theme out of

chick flick

romance

horror

documentary

comedy

animation/Disney

okay so the group's are..." I sort of zoned out from there until I heard my name...

"and finally group 6 is

Katy

Jasmine

Kyle

Marvin

and Louis

okay please get into your group and I will give each group a theme."

NO NO NO NO NO! I can't believe I'm in a group with him I also have a feeling Kyle and Marvin are his mates because he just high gifted the only two who are left Sat with him. I also know the name Jasmine from somewhere I don't know I never have been good with names.

"hey miss?" I shouted.

"yeah Katy?"

"who is Jasmine?" I asked.