chapter four

Louis p.o.v.

What is she doing?

Who is she?

I keep asking myself the same questions over again... (can we start it all over again. Sorry had to do that)

She's so different....

Right now I'm driving home and I just can't seem to get Katy off my mind, she's so different, she doesn't throw herself at me or flirt with me, she doesn't even look at me... but yet I'm still thinking about her and I haven't stopped since I first met her... what does this mean? INO ITS NOT A CRUSH. OR THAT I'M FALLING FOR THIS GIRL... BECAUSE I AM LOUIS TOMLINSON I DO NOT FALL FOR GIRLS OR CRUSH ON THEM...

ONE MONTH LATER**************

Katy's p.o.v.

It's now only a week before the ball and I have to admit I'm very excited!!! It's now my second month at this school and still everyday I have mr louis Tomlinson attempting to get my attention, but in other news the school masquerade ball is next week and apparently there's a colour theme of black and white so me, bay, Jas, Lou and pip (Louise and piper are the two other girls who were sat with Jas in drama class) have desired to go in multi colours and were going shopping today!!!

It's a Saturday and I've only just woke up. I can hear lots of talking and hushed noises downstairs but I need to get ready because I'm late like usual and the girls are waiting for me to pick them up.

I had dyed my hair yesterday as we have a week off from school so no one will see me before the ball, it's only blond tips and ombré into my natural dark hair it looks nice.... I think.... I put it up into a high messy bun making sure you can't see the blond then put on my high waisted shorts and a black baseball t-shirt tooked in with knee high socks and my new black supra's. I applied minimal makeup and set off down stairs.

As I got closer to the living room I noticed the voices get quieter. Why is everyone always up to stuff and never telling me!

I walked in and stopped in the middle of the room watching my parents. They had noticed me and were looking back at me slowly bringing their mugs to their faces.

Less that 10 seconds later I had been picked up and was being span around. WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!? When I was put down I stepped forwards a few steps and turned around. Once my eye ps had finally gone back to normal I froze in shock. "Mum, dad am I hallucinating??" I asked seriously "no hunnie" and with that I sprinted towards him and jumped into his arms. "HOWS MY BABY COUSIN AFTER ONE MONTH WITHOUT ME?!?!?" I shouted overly excited. "I'm good but I heard we've got a dress to buy?" THIS is what I love about him!!! "Yay your coming... Wait .... Oh shit we're late... Bye mum bye dad!" I shouted dragging Liam out to the car.

Getting into the drivers seat I turned to him. "Guess who we're meeting?" I asked. "SANTA?!?" I really hope he's joking.... "Nope Jas!" "Wow really I haven't seen her in years did she get her braces off?" I looked at him stupidly. "Of course she did it's been six years!" I laughed and pulled out of the drive way.

The girls decided I should just meet the at the mall as they we're tired of waiting. They still didn't know about Liam coming along so me and him decided he was going to run in with me on his back until we found them...

Hahaha I don't have to walk....

It's a wonder I'm not fat!

We soon arrived and I got straight on to his back, whilst we were walking I noticed Louis behind not far behind us... Just fucking great! "Liam speed up a bit!" I whisper shouted down his ear making him jump. So he decided to jog.... So that's like a run, maybe a sprint for most people, I mean come on he's training for the Olympics! "LIAM SLOW DOWN PLEASE..... LIAMMMMMMMMMMM!" I shouted smashing his head with the palm of my hands trying to get him to slow the fuck down.... Well I garente Louis has noticed us now thanks a lot cuz!! He stopped once we reached the door. "Want to get down?" "Yes please!" "Tough!!" And with that he started again at least it was only a fast walk this time. I can deal with this.