Chapter 1

Rick kicked a soda can out of his way as he walked down to Negan's office. Ever since Negan forced Alexandria to move into the Savior Ware House, it's been a mess. Rick had to report to Negan's office for an important talk. Rick knocked on the rusted metal door, and waited for a response.
"Come in!" Negan's voice rang through out the hall. Rick rolled his eyes as he entered the office. Negan smiled as he offered Rick a seat in front of him. "Sit down, old friend." Negan waved to the chair. Rick did what he was told and sat down. "There seems to be a problem with the amount of stuff you gave me." Rick inhaled a long breath. "I'm sure it was everything you needed."
Negan shook his head. "Hah. We only got 1/4 of your belongings. There was a shortage. Was that on purpose?" Rick closed his eyes.
"N-no of course not-"
"Really? Well how is this going to work out?"
"Well, we can scavenge for more things."
"Hey. I have an idea!"
"Uh, yes?"
Negan stood up while giving a suspicious grin. Rick gave a confused look. "Stand up." Negan ordered. Rick stood up. "Closer to me, in front." Rick sighed and walked so he was in front of Negan. Negan smirked as grabbed Rick's shirt collar and pushed him up against a wall. "What are you doing?!" Rick questioned. "Shh." Negan whispered. Rick gritted his teeth and tried to push Negan off, but Negan refused to be pushed away.
Negan suddenly grabbed Rick's jaw, and planted his lips on Rick's. Rick's eyes widened and his heart leapt to his throat. His heart rate increased, and a shot of pleasure rushed through him when Negan caressed Rick's waist. Rick started to kiss back, but then stopped. What was he doing??? Negan pulled away, while a strand of saliva still remained from their mouths. Rick breathed heavily while Negan licked his upper lip.
"You kissed back for a second, didn't you?"
"I-I did it on accident."
"Oh okay. Right."
"I-I'm serious!"
"Hmm. Sure."
"God! Where did that even come from?!" Rick was mad now. How could Negan just kiss him like that? "Don't do that ever again." Rick turned away. "Says the one who's blushing.." Negan turned around and walked to his desk. Rick turned around, blood pooling in his cheeks with embarrassment. "Shut up." Negan turned around with a questioning look. "Shut up? Is that any way to talk to your leader?" Negan started to walk towards Rick again. "N-no, I'm sorry-"
"Sorry won't cut it this time. I need another kiss."
"W-why?!"
"Do it now, or you'll be punished."
Rick grunted as he stood there, preparing for Negan's hot lips to smother his. "Oh, I'm not making the first move this time." Negan grinned. "Ugh!" Rick gritted his teeth as he sped walked towards Negan, grabbed his jaw, and kissed him for a good few seconds. "There!" Rick muttered as he walked past him, blushing. "See you for dinner, Rick." Negan smiled. While Rick shut Negan's door, he heard Negan whistle. "Asshole." Rick muttered as he whipped his hands on his shirt.