Ashburn, Gemini, Shadow, & Hope (Roommates REVIVAL)

(This is to sort of explain one of my favorite musicals of all time to Mariomistress092 and hunterhaley11 and shadowdaneko24. And to you three, I'M FORCING YOU TO LISTEN TO THE SOUNDTRACK WITH ME. I THINK YOU'LL LIKE IT.)

---

Ashburn: GUYS GUYS I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING

Shadow: Oh god

Gemini: please no

Hope: what now?

Ashburn: ONE WORD: HAMILTON.

Gemini:... What?

Hope: Oh no...

Ashburn: HOW DOES A BASTARD, ORPHAN, SON OF A WHORE AND A SCOTSMAN DROPPED IN THE MIDDLE OF A FORGOTTEN SPOT IN THE CARRIBEAN BY PROVIDENCE, IMPOVERISHED AND SQUALOR GROW UP TO BE A HERO AND A SCHOLAR?

Shadow: Ash, settle down.

Ashburn: THE TEN-DOLLAR FOUNDING FATHER WITHOUT A FATHER GOT A LOT FARTHER BY WORKING A LOT HARDER, BY BEING A LOT SMARTER, BY BEING A SELF-STARTER AND BY FOURTEEN, THEY PLACED HIM IN CHARGE OF A TRADING CHARTER.

Gemini: Is that the song you were blasting yesterday?

Ashburn: You heard that?

Hope: YES. YES, WE DID. SO DID THE REST OF THE NEIGHBORHOOD.

Gemini: It was really dope, though.

Shadow: And then you started playing another one. All I remember was that one of the verses was "I will kill your friends and family to remind you of my love".

Ashburn: OH! That song is called "You'll be back". Another name for that song is "Sass Master gets Salty".

Gemini: WHAT IN SWEET JESUS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

Ashburn: I'll let you borrow the script book my grandma sent me for Christmas, how about that?

Gemini: Maybe?

Ashburn: They swear a lot.

Hope: That explains a lot.

Shadow: lolz

Gemini: omg XD

Ashburn: THERE'S A SONG WHERE THEY STEAL A CANNON