Chapter 2- The punishment talk

Emmie POV

As much as I hate it, I had to go downstairs and maybe if she doesn't notice me my mom won't make me talk to her. I finished getting ready, I was definitely going to school (even though it sounds weird , I prefer going to school than being with this brat) , I put my things in my backpack and grabbed it and before I headed downstairs, i went into Hallie's and Kate's room. They share a room because they are really close and they don't argue as much. Yeah lucky them, they don't have to share a room with a person which they don't like!!!

I went into their room and saw Hallie finishing her makeup while Kate was just watching some cartoons.

"Do u know who is downstairs?" Hallie asks me. She knows I hate Troian.

"Yeah I know, that's why I'm not staying" I said while pointing to my backpack

"Are you going to school?" Kate said and I nodded in response.

"Why do you dislike her so much? And don't tell me that is because she's your step sister because she's also mine and I don't hate her AS MUCH as you" Hallie said

"I don't know probably because she always wants attention and she gets it easily and plus she never pays attention to us" I said "and why do u hate her Hallie?" I asked my older sister

"The same reasons as you, you know what? I'm going to school too" she said to me

Kate was in pre school but she liked Troian and she hates school so today was HER perfect day. Finally Hallie grabbed her backpack and we (including Kate) went downstairs. ^Picture of Hallie and Kate on the top

A/N: OK SO THIS IS GOING TO BE SOOOO DRAMATIC 😂 ITS SO DRAMATIC THAT IS LAME🌚

When I was probably in the middle of the stairs, I stopped to look around and see if she was in the lounge room, but she was in the dinning room. Sadly me and Hallie had to go there if we wanted to tell our mother that we were still going to school.
When we were already near the dinning room we could hear her voice, she was laughing about something. She doesn't have any worries, she has the perfect life so she can always laugh and smile. She has Patrick and they love each other, she has tons of friends and she doesn't get worried if someone doesn't like her. I restate she lives with no worries, and I wish to have her life. She's smart, funny, good listen and adviser , classy and sometimes sassy.

Agh I'm just standing in front of the closed door of the dinning room, wondering how, why, what happened to our perfect sister relationship? And sometimes I wish I could get it back. I sometimes even blame myself for all of this.

Maybe I don't completely hate her, I'm jealous of her, which makes me hate her.

"Are you going to open that?" Hallie said in a desperate tone

"Yeah sure" I said I was about to open it when Hallie interrupted me "Hey, you'll be fine, maybe when we come back from school try talking with her and maybe you guys will be inseparable"

"Yes! I loved those times!!" Kate said while jumping from the couch. She was jumping in the edge of it.

"Watch out Ka-" I started saying but it was too late. I was interrupted by my little sister crying. 

"This isn't going to go well" Hallie whispered to my ear while, my mom , step-dad and Troian came out of the dinning room.

"What were you thinking?" My mom said

"I was jumping because I was happy and then I fell" Kate said who had a big red mark in her arm, she probably hit with the table.

"And you 2 why you didn't stop her?" John said