The Fued

Lynn's POV

"Hey Gunn."

That voice.

I looked back and saw Alexa. She seems happy to see me. I wonder why.

"Hey Alexa." I said pretty awkwardly. Why is she talking to me?

"Thanks for showing your support Gunn. It means a lot really." She says honestly.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. Showing your support?

"For being in the crowd while my girl preformed." She stated.

Wait did she say my girl?

"So Danielle's your girlfriend?" I asked while arching my brow.

"Yupp." She nodded.

"So you're her photographer for warped?" I asked.

Wow. I'm somewhat friends with her current girlfriend. How freaking awkward.

"Yeah. How'd you know?" She questioned a bit curious.

"I actually meet Danielle a few days ago. She introduced her perky self to the boys and I." I said a bit awkwardly.

"What a small world. Anyways, I guess I'll see you around Gunn." She says and then left my sight.

Yeah. Small world.

I made my way back to the bus. The boys finally appeared but Ashes was still gone.

"Where did you guys go? You guys disappeared on me." I asked

"We went to the Pierce The Veil bus. They challenged us on Fifa. Glad to say we kicked their asses." Alex gloates.

"Do you happen to know where Ashes is at?" I asked hoping they had an answer.

"No idea." says Brian with his eyes glued onto the screen. Meanwhile Alex just shakes his head no.

The boys and I have our set till 5 PM today. That gives us plenty of time to chill. The boys are glued to the TV playing Fifa.

This is going to be a long day. Where is Ashes at? And when is she getting here? I should just go look for her. I need to get the conversation with Alexa out of my head.

I should just try to forget about it and just focus on Ashes. I just miss her so much. She is the only girl in the bus besides me. Or maybe I just miss her because I enjoyed her company.

A/N: Sorry for posting many chapters on this book. I feel like they're super short. Anyways hope you guys are having a nice day!