Otherwise: A Girl's Guide On One-Sided Love | Harry Styles by loathsomefairy

Author: loathsomefairy

Status: Ongoing

- - - - - -

"I mean, this is seriously so funny." She said. I glared at her. "God was like let thy notorious heartbreaker experience thy first heartbreak."

I opened my mouth to speak and defend myself but Faith put up her pointer finger to shush me. "Blake, now you know how those people you lead on felt. Seriously, this is just freaking karma!""Karma? I did not purposely lead on those guys! They were the ones who acted as if our relationship was something more. I was just being myself. Fucking losers.""Wow, and you keep whining about how Harry's words make you feel that there's really something more. Blake honey, he's a fuckboy." She stroked my hair and I glared so hard at her for hitting the right words. "Fuckboys lead you on. Trust me babe, he's not worth it.""It sucks.""Yes, it does. You've found your male version." Faith giggled."I am totally not a fuckboy!" I gasped. "A fuckgirl or whatever!""Hmm, sweetie, keep telling yourself that. Do I need to define the meaning of it?" Faith raised her perfectly plucked eyebrows.I groaned. "Too bad that you got hooked and his feelings were otherwise."

- - - - - -

A/N:

The first part of the story is really damn fine fam. I really am starting to like this story ♥ I found it while searching for fanfic stories here in watty and I'm seriously starting to like this fanfic~ Hope you guys will find some time to read it!

Click the external link for the story ♥

|etherealjikook|