Chapter 7

A/N: It's one day after Xmas and I'm so sorry I didn't publish this on Xmas It's just I think somethings wrong with wattpad lately and it's hard to write the way that I'm used to..but here you go the past of Kuroko Tetsuya at your service ^_^.

0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0

Tetsuya's POV

(Flashback)

"Kaa-san? where are you?" 'have this happened before?...it seems like..m-my past..'

*sound of groaning*

"YOU CAN BEAT ME ALL YOU WANT YOU SORRY FOR AN EXCUSE BASTARD OF A HUSBAND AND FATHER!! BUT I WON'T TELL YOU WHERE TETSUYA IS!" a woman yelled out.

"I JUST WANT TO REMOVE THAT MONSTER OUT OF OUR LIFE SEYA!! YOU KNOW WHY TETSUMI AND TETSUNA DIED! YOU KNOW WHY our..precious daughters died..*sobs*" a man around his thirties yelled back seemingly sad and full of anger at the same time.

"IT'S NOT HIS FAULT TERU! IT'S NOT HIS FUCKING FAULT..IT'S OUR FAULT!! WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?!! *cries*..IF WE HADN'T BEEN SO FOCUSED ON OUR TWO DAUGHTERS WE WOULDN'T HAVE IGNORED TETSUYA! *sobs* I-if only I k-knew someone w-was going t-to KILL tetsuya..I wouldn't have..have focused on Our daughters..but no..his sisters was the one that took his place of being dead..*sobs* can't y-you just take care of who our daughters saved?.." the woman or should I say Seya said obviously having a hard time reminiscing the past..

"IF ONLY THAT TRASH WASN'T BORN NONE OF THIS COULD'VE HAPPEN!!! I'M KILLING HIM SEYA NO MATTER WHAT!" the man Teru exclaimed while getting a knife with pure killing intent..

"NO! TERU NO! DON'T TAKE HIS LIFE! *sobs* HE'S THE ONLY THING THAT'S MAKING ME LIVE!" Seya sobbed.

"then...how about..I KILL YOU FIRST?..Seya..?" Teru said obviously losing his sanity.

"I DON'T CARE! TAKE MY LIFE! JUST LEAVE MY SON'S LIFE ALONE!" Seya yelled..to the man he once called his husband.

"You asked for it.." Teru said while getting nearer and nearer Seya..and stabbing her to her death.

"K-KAA-SAN?!" Tetsuya yelled while rushing to his mom and hugging her..

"T-tetsuya.." Seya managed to say despite being stabbed thoroughly..

"k-kaa-san,d-don't leave me..*sobs*" Tetsuya said trying to stop his tears from falling.

"Run..t-tetsuya..run and don't e-ever come back..g-go wh-where it's safe..please do t-this last wish for kaa-san.." Seya whispered to her son.

"b-but Kaa-san!" Tetsuya exclaimed obviously not wanting to leave his mom in this state.

"LEAVE! TETSUYA PLEASE!" Seya warned not thinking about her state anymore..

"Kaa-san...hai,I love you.." Tetsuya said his last words to his mom and ran,and ran until his town is out of his sight..not knowing the last words his mom said he collapsed..

"Tetsuya.. Kaa-san l-loves you.."