Chapter 11

A/N: I'm trying to catch up for the times I didn't update,so please forgive me if some of my chapters seems rushed.

Atsushi's POV:

                'Gomenasai,Tetsu-chin.Please treat me like how you used to treat me before..I don't like how you react towards me now..If only I prioritize you first..maybe you would still call me "Atsushi-nii"..'

-Flashback-

It was a nice day,well for some people but certainly not Tetsuya.

"Atsushi-nii,would you play with me..please?" Tetsuya pleaded.

"I have something to do today Tetsu-chin,go away." Atsushi stated.

"I-I just w-want t-to s-spend t-t-time w-with y-you.. e-everyone k-keeps i-ignoring me lately.." Tetsuya said murmuring the last part.

"Look Tetsu-chin, let's just do this another time okay?!" Atsushi angrily said.

"P-please A-Atsushi-nii.." Tetsuya pleaded again.

"You're so weak,Tetsu-chin.. that's why I always wanted to CRUSH you! You are nowhere near our level Tetsu-chin..you're WEAK and you will just drag us down..now why don't you do me..no us a favor and just die already?!" Atsushi said as if wanting to say that for a long time already.

"G-gomenasai,I-I'll d-disappear from y-your l-life s-soon..like a shadow I will fade..Murasakibara-kun.." Tetsuya murmured disappearing from Atsushi's side immediately.

Tetsuya then hided from his brothers..the whole mansion was quiet..When you enter this mansion they once called home,It's cold..like every person in there died..maybe they did die..not physically but mentally.

Atsushi prioritized sweets instead of his own brother..he just considered his brother an option rather than a priority.

Words hurts more than physical abuse.

-End of Flashback-