Called by blood

Chapter 1: Happy Birthday

Today is my 37th birthday without my mom and my sister, because of that fucking vampire I had to get out of my house and never see my family ever again for protection. They say -were you're new family now-, but that's not true we all know that they are just a bunch of mother fucking blood suckers except my friends. My best friend that is almost like my brother his name is Winston he has been my friend since I got here. Other of my best friends is Kasy she is the one that protect me from everything the one who hears me, she's like my big sister. My other best friend is Zabrina she is like my little sister because she was the who came to the clan after me. I'm Zack Garcia and I'm a vampire that is in 12th grade almost in college I'm going to study medicine and became a pediatrician if the congress let me go because when you end mortal high school you go to hunting school but I hope the congressman like my resume.

The other day on school I saw this cute new girl in school so I ask Winston and Kasy -Who is that girl over their?-

- She is the new shy girl of math class, I think her name is Marina Moreno- They said.

-So I have a chance with her- I though

- I'm gonna talk to her- I said

- You go Zack I have faith in you- Winston said

- But don't be to annoying- Kasy said

- Here I go- I said

But what I'm goin to say should I say Hi my name Zack or should I say Hi. At the the time I finish thinking what to say to her the bell rang and I had to go to Science class.

Author's Note:

Hey guys, I'm new writing stories hope you like this chapter I will continue the story If you want me to continue it. Vote and comment I like to here your opinion.