New year new boy chapter 11

"Hey Dylann!" We pulled away and Liam was now sitting on her bed. "

She gasped "You look fucking beautiful!" She said and I blushed. "Thanks, and so do you!" I said back smiling and looking her up and down. "Hey babe? I'm going to go get a drink. I will be back! He said giving her a kiss on the cheek "kk." Aleah said in response. "So wha-" she got inturupted by Harry walking into the room and he hugged me tightly around the

waist. "Dylann..I'm sorry for fighting with Skyler." He said almost about to cry. "Why are you apologizing? I should be the one that is! And why are you crying?" I said. "Because she said tha-." He said as he got inturupted. "I'm going to leave you guys alone." Said aleah as she walked out of the room. "Continue" I said "she..she said that she was going to regret being with you and I'm scared." He said chocking up. "What? What does she mean by that Harry?" I said "I don't know Dylann! That's why I'm so scared!" He said and I know noticed that he was sobbing. " Aww Harry! Please don't cry!" I said. "We just got here and there is already drama." I said mumbling to myself. "What?" Harry looked at me with red and puffy eyes. "Oh nothing.

And Harry please don't cry! I really like you and when you cry I cry." I said and he idmediately stopped and looked at me putting on a fake smile " I'm sorry! Please don't cry!" He said giving me a hug and kissing my forehead. "Ok I will try." I said reassuringly. 20 minutes had passed and it was now 9:00pm and Niall and Iris spotted you and Harry. " Where were you guys?" Niall said giving me a hug. Harry froze and glared at Niall as he pulled away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUN!!! What's Harry gonna say? I will post part 12 tomarrow! Xx-Dylann