A New Year New Boy chapter 13

Just warning you guys this is gonna be dirty😏. Xx-Dylann

Your POV

I was dancing on Harry. I don't like to say grind. Anyways, I was "dancing" on Harry and I could feel him get a boner. "So, you like it Haz?" I said yelling so he could hear me over the music and the crowd. "How do you know I like it or not?" He said and I smirked. "Harry, you do know I can feel you getting a boner!" I said. He blushed. "Yes, in fact I do." He said. "Hey Dylann! Me next! Said Niall yelling a little making sure Harry could hear.

Harry's POV

Oh no he didn't! Niall is asking Dylann to fu*king grind on him! "Sure Niall!" She said. I made eye contact with Niall, and I was glaring at him. I mouthed "fu*k off." To Niall and he just mouthed "no."

Nialls POV

OMF! Dylann actually said yes. But stupid Harry! He keeps getting in the way. Gas pedal stopped and "don't drop that thun thun" came on and Dylann got off of Harry and over to me. Harry was still glaring. "Ok Niall, your turn!" She said. Damn she was beautiful. "Hey Iris is it ok if I-" I got cut off by Iris whispering in my ear. "Niall you don't have to ask. I know you like Dylann. And not me. But I'm fine and more than happy! So enjoy yourself!" She said "thanks sky!" I gave her a kiss on the cheek and hugged her and went to sit on the chair. "Ok Niall your ready?" Said Dylann "more than ready." I said and Harry was now staring me down and giving me a angry face.