Draft Stories.

Title: Forgive a Friend?

Description: Mike's world is upside down. After what happened to him in 1987, his girlfriend braking up with him, and being job-less. Soon he gets a job at Freddy Fazbears Pizza.

I have a lot to work on this one. The description really doesn't tell you anything, other than his troubles and that he's getting a job at Freddy Fazbears. (I even spelt break wrong.) Honestly, I'm not too happy with this one, but if your curious about it. I will publish the few chapters I made and you can tell me in the comments how I did. But I might just delete it.

Title: Untitled Story

Description: none

I honestly don't remember what I was going to do with this one, I had an idea. But after a while I forgot about it. But I might use the draft for another use.

Title: Ask or Dare Me and My OCs.

There really doesn't need to be a description for this one. And I might not publish this one for a while, mostly because it will spoil a lot of things.

Title: Sophie (OC)

Description: This is the story of Sophie (not me my OC) and her past and what's coming in her future...

If you've known me for a long time, you probably remember that I made a colab book with dragonsfirethe1st. I made one about my oc Sophie, and she made one about her oc Nightmare. I released the story was just a little cliché, but I didn't want to delete a story of mine I worked so hard on, so I saved it as a draft. I'm not really bringing it back anytime soon, so no comments about it Xb

That's all the drafts I have. Questions in da comments, I'll try to get to then asap.

Byezzzzz :3