Chapter 17

I was being shook awake. I thought it was Kane and he wanted to play so I rolled over to see him but instead of seeing a happy Kane I saw my old best friend, Marco. I looked at him and his face filled with joy and panic and confusion. I couldn't really hear anything. It sounded like every thing was muffled as if there was something in my ear blocking the sound from coming in. He screamed for a doctor to look. I started to hear more and more and it was finally crystal clear.
"LOOK SHE AWAKE" Marco yelled scaring the doctor a little
"ALL AVAILABLE NURSES IN HERE NOW"he yelled out the door then rushed over to me. They had took some things like my vitals and they checked my sight with this little,very bright light.
"Can you hear me Allie?"my doctor said
I tried to say yes but I couldn't so I just nodded my head. Marco saw that I couldn't talk because my throat was so dry so he grabbed a little cup of water with a straw and helped me take a drink. It felt so good. As if I put aloe on sunburn. The doctor told Marco that he could explain what had happened. He told me that when me and my violin teacher were on the way to the hospital that we got in a car crash and it was by the same person that hit my family. My family had died and I had been in a coma for a year. Since I had no real family Marco's parents had adopted me. And probably the most insane part was that I had died and they had just wrote down my time of death. I was a miracle. Marco was the one who was shaking me awake. Since I was in the crash and a coma for so long I had something wrong in my brain and my waist down was in a semi paralyzed state. It would be hard for me to walk and it would be like starting over. I can't believe that it was all a dream. Just a dream.