ouch.....

Britt and Roman were out at the store to get a few things.

* * * * * *

I hered Kane calling my name. I heared him by the couch so I went to the balcony because it was quicker than going down stairs. I leaned ajinst the balcony and the balcony and fell and I fell and all I could feel was pain and i saw every thing until hit the ground and it all went black.

Noah's P.O.V

I was in my room playing a game on my computer and i herd Kane scream. I knew that something was wrong because it was not his usall playful scream. I ran downstairs and saw Allie on the floor with wood and blood around her. I ran as fast as I ever did in my life to her I said,"Kane go get my phone on my bed." he shoke his head up and down and he ran off. I was panicing. I never liked the sight of blood and I always would get dizzy and pass out if I saw a lot of blood but this time I did not. I had too much fear in me.All i could do was sit there and hope that kane would hurry up.when Kane came back he handed me my phone andI called Britt and told her what happened and she told Roman and they told me that they would be there soon.when they got home they called anambulance and me and Britt went in the ambulance and Kane and Roman the truck.