Untitled

​Have you ever been in love? The kind where your world seems to revolve in a single person, to the point that you'd almost put him/her in a pedestal. You're willing to do everything just to see him/her smile, even if it means sacrificing your own happiness. You tend to overlook his/her faults, because all you can see is the perfection. You've emptied yourself of everything because you're afraid of losing him/her. But are these enough to make him/her stay and return the love you're offering? Are you sure he/she's the right person who deserves the kind of love you can give?

​Have you been hurt? You've fallen for someone whom you thought loves you in the same way, someone who can never be and will never be yours no matter what you do. You believed that someone's waiting for you by the time you're ready to commit. Fell in love at the wrong time, people and circumstances. It seems that sadness always comes with happiness. Isn't it better to love yourself first before seeking love from somebody else?

​Have you tried letting go and moving on? To forget someone who once brighten your world and have been the reason for your existence. To feel numb from all the pain caused by the love that was not meant to be. Wish you could turn back the hands of time on the moment you've met, hoping that everything was just a nightmare you'd want to forget right away. To open your heart to others around you waiting to be noticed, and teach your mind to stop thinking about the past but rather live for the present. Hoping you could choose the things you'd want to forget by just a blink of an eye.

​They say that everything happens for a reason. We're made for each other, but only God knows who our better half is since He'd already had it planned even before we were created. Maybe if we'll only learn to trust in Him and wait for the right time, we can be spared from all these heartaches we're not supposed to go thru in life. God knows what's best for us so we just have to let him be our driver; He'll definitely guide us in the right direction and leads us where we truly belong.