Chp.4;

Finn;

"It's all your fault!" I yelled at myself in the mirror. This wasn't helping, no matter how loud I tried to scream at my reflection. "I'm sorry Noah." I whispered into thin air, burying my face in my hands, I felt tears drop down onto my palms.. This was all my fault, and I couldn't fix it.. unless I tried.

+

"Millie, I just can't be with you anymore.. I have to fix something." I held onto Millie's hands and looked deeply into her eyes. "Finn I understand, do what you have to. We can still be friends." "Good." I kissed her cheek and lightly rubbed it with my thumb. She gave me a small smile.

+

I still felt bad for yelling at Noah, he is my best friend after all, I can't stay mad at him forever, never. I kept arguing whether I should text him or not, I finally came to a conclusion, and decided to text him.

Finn| contact; Noah🌸
Noah look I'm sorry, I acted like a real dick, I just want to tell you that I'm sorry, and if you don't ever want to talk to me again I get it.. Btw I broke up with Millie, because I have feelings for someone else.. 👬🌸

Noah;

I was watching T.v when my phone vibrated. I picked up my phone and saw there was a message from Finn.. I pressed the message and read it.. He broke up with Millie.. For 'someone'. I wonder who..