History Repeats

I awoke a few hours later, a familiar white light blinding my eyes. My back was pressed against cold metal. Whilst trying to push myself up, I realised I could not move, for I was bound against the table, only able to move my head.
I looked to my left, only seeing a fuzzy yellow mass, for my vision was blurry. Once it cleared, my eyes widened, seeing it was Yang. But there was something wrong with her. She was strapped down just as I was, a dragon tail curled around her legs and two horns upon her head.
Turning my head to the right, I spotted a familiar red-head. Pyrrha was also strapped down, a tiger tail attached to her and orange ears poking through her hair.
A soft whimper escaped from me at the sight of two of my closest friends in such a defenceless state. I jerked my head around, trying to locate the perpetrator. Spotting a figure in the corner, my heart dropped and my pupils dilated m. It was him, the one who made me into the monster I now am.
General Ironwood.
I shook in fear as he approached the three of us, multiple needles in his hands.
"Don't worry..." he spoke gently, pushing the needles into Pyrrha's veins, causing her to squirm, tears in her eyes, "this will only hurt..." he continued, doing the same to Yang, causing the blonde to yell in pain and snap at him, "a lot." He ended, forcing the last few needles through my skin and into my veins.
Ironwood went to a machine in the corner of the room, picking up the multiple tubes connected to the monstrous thing. He approached us, causing the three of us to quiver. An evil smirk appeared on his face as he connected each tube to a needle. Rushing over to the nightmare machine, he grinned wildly before flicking the switch.
Pyrrha roared in pain, Yang yelled out and sent fire into the air whilst I howled in agony.
Jolting up, I opened my eyes to see Blake shaking me. Breathing heavily, I peered around the cell. Blake, of course, was by my side, trying to keep me calm. Coco and Yatsuhashi had a confused look on their faces. Velvet was cowering behind Sun, who was calm and eating a banana. Yang and Pyrrha were staring at me, genuine concern in their eyes. Ruby and Nora were fast asleep with their heads rested on their cell-mates lap.
"Dusk, are you ok-" Yang began, but was interrupted by Blake.
"Was it the dream again?" She questioned me. I simply nodded, sniffling.
"What dream?" Yang asked. Blake looked at me, asking permission to tell them. I nodded.
"Dusk...gets dreams about her past...for the past few nights, the dream has been the same..." Blake began, explaining slowly so everyone could understand. Ruby and Nora were awake by this point and listening intently.
"There was a difference this time though" I spoke, breaking the silence that hung over everyone since Blake stopped talking, "Yang and Pyrrha were there too"
Blake looked at me, confusion plastered on her face.
"And I finally remembered who turned me into this beast..."
"Who?!" Yang and Pyrrha asked in sync, both looking ready to kill.
"General James Ironwood"