Tobio Kageyama || A Sister-Complex?

A/N: Heyy guys!!! So wassup? Lol well anyways I made a new one-shot!! Okay so in this one-shot you are going to be Oikawa Tooru's sister. Anyways hope you enjoy this one-shot!!

"Tobi-chan! I'm bored! Let's go play volleyball. We have a free period and it's our last class of our day. You have practice anyways so it all works out" I tell him cutely.

Hi! I'm (y/n) Oikawa. I'm a 1st year year at Kichai Daichii and I play volleyball for the school. Currently I am sitting in class with my best friend and crush Tobio Kageyama. But Tooru-nii-chan doesn't allow us to be friends but I don't care.

"Sure! I wanted to get some extra practice in anyways! Maybe you could teach me to serve better!" Tobi-chan exclaims. I smile and gather my stuff. He was to the school gym talking about all sorts of ways to serve.

We enter the gym and we go our separate ways to get changed. Coming back I hear the ball slaming on the ground. I giggle as I see Tobi-chan trying to serve the ball. I walk to him and help him with his positioning. I serve a couple times to let him see how it's done so then he can do it.

He turns a bit red everytime I seem to get closer to him. He always moves away seemingly flustered. I wonder why. Hmm. Maybe he gets sick around me? Nope I don't think that is. Anyways we practice his serving until it was time for his practice.

As we cleaned up I had an idea pop up in my head. I look over at Tobi-chan cutely and smile at him when ge looks over. He turns pink again. Hm maybe he should get that checked out. "Tobio-chan~" I say as I get closer to him. Then I hug him.

He gets tense then slowly starts to hug back. I smile and hug him harder. We stay like that until we hear Tooru-nii-chan. "Imouto? Ehh? W-why are you hugging Kageyama-chan!" Nii-chan comes and tears me from Tobi-chan. He hugs me closely.

I blush. "O-onii-chan? W-what aee you doing?" He looks at me seriously. He leans down and kisses my cheek. "No hugging boys. No talking to Kageyama-chan either! You are not allowed. Understand?"

        I frown at him. I see Iwa-cham vome in. "Oi shittykawa. Stop with the sister-complex. I don't like it either but she's growing up. Leave them alone." Sister-complex? What's that? I turn to Tobi-chan and he's a bit red. He must know what a sister-complex is, Tooru-nii-chan is red too. Hm. I should talk to a doctor about them soon.

        Tooru-nii-chan looks gloomy. He let's go of me. He mumbles unkind words to Iwa-chan as he walk away. Iwa-chan walks after him. I turn to Tobi-chan and smile. "So Tobi-chan, what's a sister complex?"

A/N: There it is!! I hope you liked it! And if you don't know what a sister-complex is it's basically when a girls brother/sister cares about their sister more than they should and is overprotective and is close to incest. But not quite. Maybe google if you don't quite get it or tell me of you know a better definition of it. Anyways I hope you enjoyed and I may update tomorrow soo look forward to that! Well byeee!!