Ugh! School

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

You rolled your eyes as you glanced at your alarm clock, 6:00. Spring break just got over and it was back to school again. You were an outcast for the most part. You had one friend. She was your best friend. (F/N) has been with you since kindergarten. The only thing that you are looking forward to is seeing her. You slowly stood up and walked into the bathroom to take a quick shower. You then dashed into your room and threw on an outfit.

You did your makeup (kinda crappy, but it'll do) and walked out the door carrying your 50 pound packpack stuffed with text books, having to carry some. You were on your way to your friends house so you two could walk together when you heard yelling from behind you. You saw two boys jumping around and yelling at each other while running to you. You recognized one of the boys because he was in your class. I hate running into them... you thought to yourself.

You just rolled your eyes and kept walking. The one wearing a muscle tee, the one you hated most, came up to you.

"Hey hot suff," he winked at you.

"Fuck off, Jungkook." You scoffed, not even looking at him.

"I'd rather fuck you (Y/N)," he replied while giving you an up down look.

Your face turned a bright red as you looked down. Not because you liked him, but because he pissed you off with his little remarks.

"Ugh! Bite me!" You yelled in frustration.

"Ok, where sweet cheeks?" He smirked at you.

"Can't you just leave me alone you asshole?!" You yelled while starting to walk faster.

He chuckled. "You know you want me (Y/N), just admit it," he placed his hand on your shoulder, slowly moving it down.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" You threw is hand away from you. You began to run to school.

~AT SCHOOL~

You stormed into the building, fuming with anger. You adjusted your backpack and walked into your first period class. Right when you walked threw the door, crumpled pieces of  paper were thrown at you.

You looked up from the ground to see the most popular girls in school. You rolled your eyes and walked over to your desk.

"Haha, is the little geek mad?" Their leader of their little possy asked in a pouty voice.

They have always bullied you. You always ignored it or took the beating. But today was not the day to mess with you.

"Leave me the hell alone Jennie." You voiced, but soon realized that was a bad mistake. You hear her gasp at what you said. After a second, you felt the sting of the back of her hand on your left cheek. The slaps caused your head to turn to the side. The whole room went quiet.

She leaned down to your face and whispered, "Next time, choose your words carefully."

You slammed your hands on the desk and looked up at her.

"Dont...touch...me...again" You said through your teeth.

She just rolled her eyes and giggled, walking over to her desk next to her group.

TIME SKIPS

*rrriiiinnnggggg*

Finally, lunch. School is almost over and I can finally relax this weekend.

You went to your locker and tossed your books inside. You best friend wasn't feeling good, so you ended up being here alone. You closed your locker and was on your way to lunch.

You walked down the hallway when you heard fast footsteps run up next to you. You turned your head to see him. Jeon Jungkook. You heaved a long sigh.

"What the fuck do you want jungkook?"

"Oh, mami's feisty. I like that." He smirked, gaining a glare from you.

"Ugh, don't you have a girlfriend? Why don't you go fuck her and leave me alone?"

"Who's gonna make me?" He laughed.

"Why do you even talk to me? I'm not popular or pretty." You said, looking over at him.

"Why not?" He shrugged while smirking at you.

"Because we aren't friends. And your little comments are really fucking annoying." You say as you look down at your shoes, waiting for him to say something.

"Why do you always deny me when you know you want me? Huh hot stuff?" He put his hand up to his ear, waiting for a response. He's such a brat.

"Just go swap saliva with Jennie and leave me alone Jeon Jungkook." You rolled your eyes and gestured for him to leave.

"This isn't over baby," he yelled as he ran off.

Finally. You tossed your lunch box onto a table and sat down. I hate eating alone. Better than being with him though, you thought.

You opened up the box and pulled out your sandwich. You started eating as you looked around the lunch room. You spotted Jennie and Jungkook. He was basically shoving his tongue down her throat. Ew..

You finished your lunch and got up to throw away your trash when you suddenly fell to the floor, covered in milk and spaghetti. You looked up to see Jennie and her preppy squad.

"Oops, sorry sweetie, didn't see ya there," she said, putting her finger to her lip.

"WHY ARE YOU SUCH A BITCH?!" You yelled out loud, causing the whole room to go quiet as they all turned their heads to you guys.

"I-It was an accident.." She started to choke on her words, clearly pretending to start crying.

"YOU'RE SUCH A FAKE! YOU'RE RUDE AND ANNOYING! WHY DOES JUNGKOOK EVEN LIKE YOU?! ALL YOU DO IS TREAT HIM AND EVERYONE ELSE LIKE SHIT! EVEN YOUR 'FRIENDS' HATE YOU!" You screamed at her. This may seem like you're a bitch, but she has tortured you for years. Bullying you, doing things like spill her lunch on you, hit you. You hated her.

You looked down at yourself, shaking the food off of your arms. You looked up at Jennie, her face in shock.

"That really hurt (Y/N)." She began to fake sob.

"Fuck you.." You muttered. After you let those words go, the cafeteria still stared in shock.

You were gonna walk away when you felt a tap on your arm. You whipped around to see your principal, arms crossed, giving you a death glare.

"Miss (Y/L/N), weekend detention, started tomorrow."

"B-Bu-"

"No buts. Show up tomorrow or else." With that, she walked away.

You felt hot tears weld up in your eyes. You looked around the lunch room, seeing everyone slowly get back to talking. You wiped your eyes and ran out. You ran up to the roof. When you made it, you sat there and started crying.

You sobbed like a child. You've been holding this in for a while. You hid your face between your knees. You looked up after a minute to see the blue sky.

After 10 minutes or so, you heard the bell ring. School was over. You sighed and walked down.

Detention is gonna suck tomorrow...