Detention

You awoke to your mom shaking you. You opened your tightly shut eyes that burned with the morning light. Glancing over at your clock and seeing that it was 6 in the morning, you groaned. 

"Hey, get up sweetie, you have weekend detention remember?"

"Ugh, yeah."

She left your room, allowing you to throw your blanket off and get dressed. You wanted to just wear some casual sweat pants and a hoodie, but your mom didn't do any laundry. You sighed in frustration, rubbing your eyes.

You roughly opened your drawers and found a pair of black boody shorts...and that's all.

"Whatever, its just detention and nobody will care. Calm down (Y/N)."

Then you walked over to your closet and you found a tank top. You rolled your eyes and threw the revealing outfit on, walking out of the door with your crappy binder. You started walking on the side walk to your school.

TIME SKIPS

You took a deep breath and braced yourself for the boring ass day today. When you opened the door, you immediately saw Jungkook leaning against the wall when his head turned towards the door with widened eyes. Your face turned red and you looked away, with the burning feeling of his eyes on you.

You looked around the room trying to find a seat. When you found one, Jungkook told his friend to sit there so you would have to sit with him. You gave Jungkook a death glare as he smirked and motioned for you to come over and sit with him.

You threw your things down on the table and slammed yourself down. You looked over at him only to see him staring at your ass.

"Damn (Y/N), you look fucking hot today. Who knew you had such a fine ass and great tits." He whispered in your ear and licked his lips. You shivered and moved your head away, opening a book that was tucked in your binder.

After about 10 or so minutes of reading, you felt a warm hand going up your thigh. You looked down to see Jungkooks hand. You slapped it and continued to read.

"Don't deny me, baby. You know you want me. Fuck..your so sexy." He whispered again. You closed your eyes, very annoyed with him. You didn't want anything from him except for him to leave you alone.

"Don't you have a fucking girlfriend?"

"Nope, I dumped 'er. Because she was getting annoying, but, I think I found someone much, much better."

You rolled your eyes and predtened to continue reading. You started thinking, but you were just waiting for an excuse to slap that little shit.

"(Y/N)?" He whispered.

"What?" You whisper yelled back.

"What are you reading?"

"Ugh, leave me alone Jungkook.."

He smiled and looked up at the ceiling.

"Do you like me?" He blurted out, but still in a whisper.

"No, now leave me alone." You felt heat rush to your cheeks as you continued to look at the page.

"Haha, you're so cute when you blush, baby."

You took a deep breath and set your book down. You then got up and headed out of the door to go to the bathroom.

You did your business and washed your hands, looking in the mirror.

All of a sudden someone walked into the bathroom.

"What the hell?! This is the girls bathroom you perv!" You yelled as Jungkook approached you.

"I wanna talk to you."

"Well I don't wanna talk to you," you stepped to the side to walk passed him but he blocked your exit.

"Ah, don't be that way (Y/N), c'mon just give me like 5 minutes," he pleaded as he looked into you eyes.

He's so hot..wait, what?! No (Y/N), don't think that..

"Fine..what do you want.." You sighed.

"So, why do you hate me, baby?"

"Omfg, I'm not your baby. This is why I don't talk to you Jungkook, now leave me the hell alone." You shoved him and stormed out of the bathroom, going back to the detention room.

A few minutes later, he walked back into the classroom with a smirk on his face. He walked over to you and grabbed your arm, pulling you up from you chair, causing people to look at you two.

"Ow, what the fu-" you were cut off by his finger over your lips.

"I don't like the way you talked to me, so I think I'll have to punish you (Y/N)." he said loud and clear for everyone to hear.

"Why her?? She's ugly and I can treat you so much better.." some of the girls in the room went on, but Jungkook ignored them.

"Jeon Jungkook, people are watching and I'm not gonna deal with you right now."

"Ugh, c'mon (Y/N), don't you find me sexy?! Don't you wanna date me?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, and I lowering your fucking ego, now get your hands off of me."

Everyone watched in disbelief as he pulled you by your waist, resting his four head on yours. But that's nothing compared to the reaction everyone gave when you slapped him, and sat back down in your seat.

"Damn, Jungkook, she's a bitch." His friend commented.

"Shut the fuck up, Yoongi," he snapped back, plopping down in his seat while rubbing his cheek.

You all sit there for not even two minutes before the teacher walked into the room for the first time in these two hours.

"Detention is over you punks. You can go home."

You gathered your things and looked over at Jungkook, who looked sad for some reason. You brushed it off and walked home.

TIME SKIPS TO YOUR HOUSE

You tossed your binder on the kitchen table and ran upstairs to your room. You dove into your bed and pulled your phone out only to see that you have a notification.

1 message 《Jungkook》

You opened the message and read.

J: Hey, meet me at the park across from my house tomorrow and 10 or something.

(Y/N): no, I don't wanna see you. Just leave me alone

Five minutes go by and your phone dings.

J: Pretty please?? I really have to talk to you..

(Y/N): whatever..im not making any promises.

J: yay, cya tomorrow ;)

(Y/N): bye Jeon Jungkook