1

•Olyv's POV

Sigh....Again....I'm in a battle with cosmo's warriors...I joined them last month and gladly, they accepted me in the team....But....There is one problem....

"Olyv!!Heal me!"Lightning shouted.

"Y-yes"I said stuttering while making a cast...

I should help them before it's too late...

"Olyv!Don't go near here!"Tifa shouted...

"O-okay..."I said.

"Olyv!Go find a place to hide!Don't butt in in the battle,Were gonna loose if you do!Just go cover yourself!"Squall Shouted...

B-but.....But....But I wanted to help!

A-and...I-I don't want them to be mad at me....

And in the end, we still won but they have a lot of scars..

"Good job team!"Cloud shouted happily...

Sigh....Cloud...I have feelings for Cloud since I met him last month...I didn't even have a chance to talk to him personally...The time when I am accepted, the only persons that is in there is Yuna,Terra,Laguna and Vaan...So I didn't have a chance to talk to him...I just saw him pass by to drink something...And yeah...

But....

I don't have a chance...Many girls around the town liked him and our enemies too...And there is Tifa that is his childhood friend...

They always looled so sweet like when they battle together, when they help each other, the way they talk and many of it...

Sigh....I'm Olyv Dedal, A nerdy woman that always read books...I'm the one who supports the team...Only supports.....I'm shy at others and I don't talk too much..

As you can see, I have glasses and have a long braided black hair...I wear loose and long clothes....I really don't fix my hair....I have onyx orbs and a pale skin...I hinde my skin too much...I don't like clothes that reveals too much skin...

I'm here at my shared room with Terra and thinking about him...

"Olyv, it's dinner time..."Terra told me..

"O-oh....I-I will be right there T-Terra..."I said stuttering...

"Ahahaha, don't be shy Olyv, you are part of our family right now and we are your family too.."Terra said caringly...

Sigh...I'm glad that Terra understands me....

"T-thank you...T-Terra...."I said stuttering...

And she got out of our room...

Sigh...This is it...

When I get outside, I saw all of them eat together in a circle...

They look like they have a good time....

So I just go in there silently...

I sitted at the side of Terra...

By the way, Terra is the only one that is my close friend here....So I always follow her..

"Oh!Hi Olyv!You came!"Terra said happily..

"Y-yeah...."I said while smiling a little.

"Hi Olyv, What's up!" Zidane greeted me.

"O-oh!...Z-Zidane....H-hi...."I greeted back shyly..

"Don't be shy Olyv!Were family in here..."Zidane said while patting my back strongly...

I just let out a silent laugh...

When the dinner is finnished, they go to their rooms and I cleaned the kitchen...I get all the plates tp wash them...

"Oh....Hey there!" a manly voice shouted..

I turned my head to the direction of the voice I heard...

It was Cloud!

"U-uhhhh...."I said while showing him a scared emotion...

"O-oh!Don't worry!I wont hurt you miss?"he said while asking..

"O-olyv..."I said..

"Olyv....Don't worry...I wont do something to you..But..Is it okay if you work alone?"he asked.

"O-ohhh.. It's all okay...I can handle everything..Don't worry about this.."I said while smiling..

"Oh...Thanks Olyv!By the way...The names Cloud!Nice to meet you!"he said and runned towards his room...

Sigh....Thats a relief that he didn't do nothing to me....

•Cloud's POV

Huh...Olyv huh...She is new here...I didn't even know that we have a new member of the team...

When I go upstairs towards my shared room with Squall, I asked him...

"Squall, do you know that woman named Olyv?"I asked curiously..

"Why yes, she's new here and she is our support you know?Like...Our healer.."he said and explained..

"Ohhhh..."I reacted innocently..

"By the way, you are the only one who didn't met her since last month..."He said and I only nodded..

So she came here last month?I didn't notice....