4

•Olyv's POV

Noctis helped me return to my group...

"T-thank you....Noctis..."I said shyly...

"It's nothing.."he said and walk away...

I go inside my tent and sleep..

°TIMESKIP

We started our mission for this morning and I noticed something...It's so akward...

Our aura is so dark....

Cloud looks dissapointed, Squall is Idling and Zidane is watching us...

What happened yesterday??Did something happen?Or am I the one who's making the aura dark?

We just walk and walk...Until.....
.
.
.
Sephiroth appeared!
.
.
.
Sephiroth immediately drawn his sword and began to attack Cloud,Squall and Zidane...

"Olyv!No matter what happens in here, Don't go near here!"Zidane shouted.

"Yeah!Olyv,Do go near here, Youre gonna end your life if you do!"Squall shouted.

"Just take cover Olyv."Cloud said kindly..

Cloud...I'm still dissapointed to you...

They fight and fight until Squall is down...Squall have many scars in his arm and his left leg...

While Zidane is down too....His armory is lost in nowhere and his legs are paralyzed...

And Cloud is down too...Cloud's hand is hurt and both of his feet is hurt badly...

They looked at me in terror....Squall,Zidane and Cloud...
.
.
.
Be brave,be strong and don't loose hope...
.
.
.
A voice rang on my head!

Ugh who is that?

I clenched my head bbecause my head hurts so bad..

Memories came up and my eyes turned dark...

And I feel that I am being controled by someone....

My braid is released and something glowed in my body...

I realised that I am wearing a white tight dress...

Something glowed at my upped head...Its a black crown...

And a long spear appeared at my hand...

I don't know what happened but when I stab my spear at the land, so many spears appeared at the land that stabbed sephiroth and I saw the form of Sephiroth being stabbed all over his body...

Cloud,Squall and Zidane looked at me in amazement....

While the last that I only remembered is that my vision turned black and I realized that I passed out...

•Cloud's POV

I looked at her in amazement...When she did that, she is so beautiful....

Her long black hair, her pale skin, and everything...She is so beautiful....And strong...

We didn't even know that she possesses a strong ability from herself...

She is so beautiful too without her glasses....

It's just like I saw an angel fighting with an evil....

She's.....She's so beautiful and strong....

And when the battle is over, Her crown and her spear vanished and turned into white feathers...

The feathers falls into our scars and it healed our scars! And when Olyv is about to fall, I quickly catched her...I carried her into a bridal style...

I saw her peaceful sleeping face.....

When you look closer to her face, you will know how beautiful she is....

Squall and Zidane standed up too...

"Ahem!Ahem!Ahem..."Zidane said teasingly...

"Get a room you two!"Squall said while laughing at my flustered face...

"Shut up you two!"I said and started to walk away faster...

"H-hey!W-wait for us Cloud!"Zidane shouted and began to run to catch up with us..

"Hey...That kid..."Squall said while shaking his head and smiling a little

We walked and saw the other groups...

"Oh!There is Cloud and....Olyv?"Terra said and saw me carrying Olyv in bridal style...

All of them watched at me in shock...

"What?"I asked innocently.

"Uhmmm....Cloud?Why are you carrying her in bridal style?" Yuna said while blushing at our form...

"U-uhhh.....T-this is nothing y-you know?A-ahaha..."I said stuttering......

"Ahem!!!Our kid is growing up you guys!"Laguna said...

Tifa looked at us like she is mad,dissapoited and sad.....