New Beginning

It was a late night in Tokyo. It seem like it was the perfect night. At least it seem like it as the moving truck sped through the night. It was supposed to be a new beginning for the family. They couldn't take the war between the humans and the ghouls. They just wanted to move away so that their daughter will be happy and safe.

The truck comes to it's destination. The mother checks up on her daughter who was fast asleep. 

"I knew she couldn't last the whole ride. Kasumi. Wake up we're at the house. Didn't you want to see it?" the mother asked trying to wake up her daughter.

She finally opened her eyes, but you could tell that she was going to fall back asleep.

The mother picked her up. 

"I see she's still sleepy. I will make the guy work on her room first so she can get her bed quick." the father said

"Okay. Come on Kasumi let's check out the new house."

The mother went around every room in the house with Kasumi in her arm. Kasumi just couldn't keep her eyes open.

"Come on Kasumi. You're room is almost ready for you. I mean don't you think that this is a sweet house."

Kasumi lets out a yawn.

"Her room is ready!" the father

"Now you can finally go to your bed Kasumi."

The mother brings Kasumi into her room.

"Isn't this cute Kasumi? Look daddy even put some words up for you."

The words read: You are a star

The mother set Kasumi in her bed.

"Good night Kasumi." she said

"Goodnight daddy's little star."

The parents were at the door when the mother stopped the father.

"Kuro do you think she'll be fine with the change in things?" the mother asked

"Nanako that's the last thing we should be worried about. I just want this place to be safe for her."

"I know. I just hope that she's be okay as a whole. I want her to be safe. I want her to make friends."

"Step by step okay. She'll be okay. We just got to hope that nothing happen."

The parents walked out the room.

Kasumi wasn't even sleepy. She sprung out of her bed and went to the window. She began to look up at the stars. They were as clear as day. They amused her in every way. She heard a small little gasp. She looked in front of her and saw a blue haired girl. She only look like 2 years older than Kasumi. The blue haired girl looked confused. Kasumi smiled and wave at her, but the girl only closed the window.

Kasumi than went to bed.

The morning soon came and Kasumi rose from her sleep.

Kasumi's P.O.V. 

My room was bigger than my last room. It feels so weird. I read the words on the wall. 

You are a star

Star. Oh yeah that girl last night!. She looked very confused. I wonder why. 

"Kasumi are you up!?" I heard my mother yell

"Yes." I yelled right back

I got out of my bed. I went to my mirror to reveal that one of my eyes was black. What if the girl saw my ghoul eye? That's probably what she was confused on. My eye went back to normal. This is bad. I'm never going to make new friends.