Chapter 2

~Flashback~

"Shut the hell up,Ayato!" I yelled at him

"No!Put a damn shirt on!"

"It's my body! That means that I will do what ever I want with it! You can't tell me what to do!"

You see when I joined Aogiri there wasn't a wardrobe requirement other than hiding your face, so I wore what I wanted. That meant a wearing a scarf that covers most of my face, a red shawl, a grey bow with matching jeans, and a red bra. I didn't care that my chest was out. 

We kept arguing for a minute or two that's when-

"What's the problem here you two?" I heard a scary voice say

I knew it was Jason. That was my signal to stop arguing with Ayato. 

"Oh now you two want to be quiet? I will make you talk." he continued

Jason had many ways of making us talk. None of them was a good thing to go through. He would choke, torture us in his chair, throw us across the room, anything. I just didn't want to deal with any of that.

"Ayato's complaining about my outfit." I said

Jason looked me up and down. 

"I don't see anything wrong with it. Ayato what's the problem?"

"Nothing sir."

Ayato left the room. 

Jason turned to me and grabs me by my neck to the point where I couldn't breath.

"Do you know how annoying your voice is when you are yelling? It irritates my ears. No more yelling from you, unless you want your neck snap."

"Yes sir." I said trying to gasp for air

I wasn't going try to defend myself saying that Ayato started it. He could've done anything to me right there.

He let go of my neck and I gasp for air.

"Good girl. Now run along now." He said patting my head

I leave the room and saw Ayato looking at me angry.

"Don't fucking look at me! You are not the one who got choked!" I quietly yelled