Rabbit and Dragon

The ceremony came to finish and Bigbang are chilling inside the car, on their way for the MAMA after party.

He got a hold of his phone to call someone he made promise to earlier.

Just then, a sweet voice came from the other line:

"Oh Jiyongieee.." She sounds so giddy.

"Neo Eodiya?" (Where are you?)

"I'm just hanging out with Bommie's room for a while.. aren't you coming back anytime soon?"

She asked, with so much innocence and sweetness, Jiyong can't help but to smile.

"Just on our way to the afterparty... you'll wait for me right?"

"Hmmm, maybe not tonight. I'm a busy woman you see, Sorry Mr. Kwon Jiyong"

She playfully teased him on the other line, holding back her laughter.

"Ya! Dara-ah!" He shouted, making the four members flinch on their seats.

"Hahahaha! I'm just kidding.. Of course I'll wait for you. Don't stay out too long, arasso?"

"Neh. It'll just be quick. Talk to you later, don't fall asleep yet! Okay?"

He let out a quick sigh, and let his gummy smile show. His members are used to seeing him like this with Dara, but still can't help but to laugh because its a complete opposite of the Gdragon on stage, and the Jiyong working on their music. It's the third version of Jiyong, the dragon that willingly succumbs to the rabbit.

"I have to bow down to Dara noona" Taeyang let out.

"An alien dragon with a little tokki" TOP followed, after sipping a champagne from the flute.

"What a weird couple" Dae teased some more.

"I have to talk to Dara noona and introduce him to five more guys." Seungri reached for his phone, acting to dial Sandara.

"Ya! Seungrat!" Roared Jiyong, and the maknae instantly received a loving, but deadly neck grip from the Bigbang leader.